Options

Review trading of new quest

2»

Comments

• Options
    offstudiooffstudio Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    hflord1: Goblin Uprising

Played, rated, and reviewed. Great job with the enviroment. It had a great look and feel to it that matched the story very well. Combat was fun as was the dialog. Only thing I found that I would suggest looking into Meeks' bags and the other small bag. They each still have the default text and could use some sort of name. Other than that you did a nice job and I enjoyed it. Oh and points for the Lovecraft. ;-)
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    slaidz: Nobleman's Request

Played, rated, and reviewed. Nicely done. Final boss fight was almost too much though. I died once and had to use several potions as a lvl 50 cleric which is something I am not used to doing lol. Nice story as well.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    geoff873: Quest: The Tomb of Valkere

Played, rated, and reviewed. Very nice. I had fun playing it. I think I only caught two things that were off. In the room that you diasable the traps there was a chain sticking up out of the ground and moving back and forth. And in the end dialog tree there were some minor spelling errors. Other than that I didn't see anything else out of place and very much enjoyed the quest. Good job.
  • Options
    pilatorpilator Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Pilator presents professional, long story storyline, with two endings, adventure consists of six maps, with interesting characters, dialogue and plot twists ...
    "Return to Neverwinter"
    (ID: NW-DPZS2MN86)

Hello all fans of Neverwinter!
    I'm pilator, and this is my first map Foundry. I hope that the story and the gameplay you'll like it. I tried to map was prepared for a really professional. Did I? I'm curious about your comments and feedback :)
    Enjoy!

STORY:
    Your name is Argon, you're a former hero of Neverwinter. Its title earned by the defense of the city, defeated the last of the family golden dragons Aldur who wanted to destroy the city Never. For unknown reasons shortly after the victory, decided to go into the unknown. People, however, always remember your name, and believed that one day you will return. It's been 11 years, and you come back to Neverwinter to see how to hold on to things. It's not good, the city returned to the Victoria - once queen golden dragons. Argon will face an important choice.
    ===
    ===
    WHAT IS IT? - Map offers a rich, role-playing adventure. Map and NPC are customized, maps were created in 3D mode (independently set). MAP HAD GOT 2 ENDS! I can guarantee you that by this adventure will not soon forget :)
    FOR AUTHOR: I apologize for any grammatical errors! Trying to my English was the best I can be :) Enjoy the story!
    MINUTES: 40max
    PLAYERS: 1-2max
    ===
    ===
    MAP VERSION:
    1.1: - 14.05.2013
    - Trap in the house Refrot are no longer bugged,
    - Respawnpoint at home Refrot has been changed,
    - Crystals that you have to collect the Merchant, have been changed to 5,
    - Added a variety of costumes creatures of the Mountain of Swords
    - Names like "Horse 10" have been changed,
    - Added more accessories and decorations to the map,
    - Added text traveling, example "Go to Neverwinter" when transporting the maps to the map,
    - Flying cobwebs removed from Somewhere
    - Added more traps,
    Thank playing for finding bugs and made suggestions on what to change :)
    1.0 - oryginal

CURRENT STATUS OF MAP:
    You can play!
    "Return to Neverwinter"

(ID: NW-DPZS2MN86)

Role novel about a former hero of Neverwinter, who returns ...
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    eulerdmoogle: A small dwarvish grudge

Played, rated, and reviewed. Can't add much of anything to this one. I very much enjoyed. Nice job.