test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

where do all our t2 items drop?

yagsiyagsi Member Posts: 11 Arc User
edited May 2013 in The Temple
anyone know where the weapon/t2 items drop? which instances drop what?
Post edited by yagsi on

Comments

• doomsday22kdoomsday22k Member Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I was going to answer the auction house, but then thats probably not all that helpful. :)

When you go to queue for an instance, have a read of the description as it gives you an indication of what pieces drop from each dungeon. This is at level 60, I can't recall if it also did it at earlier levels.
  • inkedbearinkedbear Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 84
    edited May 2013
    Weapon and off hand drop in Castle Never.
  • gremmoregremmore Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    All the T2 in dungeons as of 8300 gs (gear score). Thing i noticed sofar is that the stats on them are <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>!! Got 3 priest items sofar and all had Defelction/Armor penetration and defence on them as main points!! Not really the ones i was hoping for. Could be bad luck, but i was surely hoping for better. Even rings that dropped never had the stats crit/recovery/power or even 2 of them.
  • quttidebachiquttidebachi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 110 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Their are 3 different sets I believe. Gotta keep farming till you get the set you want. For Crit/power/rec rings and such you're probably better off spending Drake/Unicorn seals for those. They will add up and you gotta spend them somewhere.

To OP - just read the description at the bottom for what T2 gear drops where. Also if you run during Dungeon Delve bonus time you have a chance for a drop from the extra chest. Got my Arms out of a bonus chest yesterday.
    Qutti'Debachi - Cleric
    <Rarely Sober> - Beholder