test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Finished Quests not counting towards Achievements.

proffesorchaosproffesorchaos Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited June 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
Hey, so looking through my quest journal/achievements I noticed I have the quest "The Barrow Lords" Finished on the done quests section; but in the achievements it says I still need it finished too receive the Ebon Downs Maps achievement.

Similar problem with The Pirate King being done but the Dungeon achievement still not being checked off for it
and the Throne of Idris quest staying in my journal.

I have posted two tickets now and it's been almost a week with no responses; was just really hoping to get some clarifications on these issues, any help or just news would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
Post edited by proffesorchaos on

Comments

• proffesorchaosproffesorchaos Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Bump, would really like to hear back
  • proffesorchaosproffesorchaos Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Bump, would really like to hear back
  • suxip01111suxip01111 Member Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I have the same issue, I also have the same problem with the Changing History quest in Neverdeath Graveyard.

So much for trying to be a completionist in this game, it's impossible.
  • sandynicolesandynicole Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Same problem here. I'm also a completionist. Neverdeath Graveyard is bugged for everyone, it seems. Apparently Barrow Lords is another one... :( Cryptic, please fix this?!
    To talk without thinking is to shoot without aiming.
  • ordensmarschallordensmarschall Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1,060 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Read the note about the fixes coming out on the 20th, achievement fixes are mentioned.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ixotlixotl Member Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Read the note about the fixes coming out on the 20th, achievement fixes are mentioned.

Edit: <removed earlier post due to inaccurate statement>
    After checking I found that on the Preview test shard, Ebon Downs is corrected. Neverdeath Graveyard is not.