test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Food for thought

morkelb78morkelb78 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 21 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Let me first say I highly enjoy the game. Let me next say what I am going to propose is more for a variety of things some of them being flare for character development, others are concepts that I feel would make the game a little more acceptable.

1. Weapons in the game are to linear in base, we need to not only add more but give each class more options for weapon usage. Take for example if you really wanted to be a rogue that used a great sword in the DnD world you could be. Granted you would have to take feats to do so but you could do this. I feel this would give you some added flare in character development. Though I know this is a huge pain and likely would be very time consuming I hope it is something you would at least consider.

2. We need to change the queing system from 1-59 we have some many overlaps with dungeons and skirmishes, skirmishes being the worst because you can not manually enter them. Same with some of the dungeons no reason a level 36 shouldn't be able to que for made dragon. To help a friend or guild mate, so make the cut off for both MDR and Idris say level 40 that seems to make more sense then saying the cut off is 36 and moving on to the next dungeon.

3. Daily's at the higher end levels 60+ we need epic dungeon's to count for our daily's and make the que not for 1 dungeon but for any of them. Other wise, we are roped into running an hour long dungeon for nothing but the diamond reward from the daily. Because after we have started working on tier 1 equipment or tier 2 what is the need to run the level 60 dungeon anymore?

4. This falls back to the weapons conversation, but armor. More importantly the lack of armor in the system, we have traded the armor for the modifications that go in the armor, however I would prefer to be allowed to wear what ever armor I wanted again over just a slot enchant.

5. Shards / Enchantments / Runestones .... Great idea, though currently you have 1 way to get a coalescent ward in game with out spending money. That is the 7 day celestial box, you could add these to the rare drop list during profession times, the same thing could be said for dragon eggs.

6. Crafting, though comparable to tier 1 / 2(drake gear) I think we need to give crafters the ability to work on the astetics of the item as well. Color and look of the armor would be nice. Currently we do not have a lot of different models to pick from and yes you can change the appearance for diamonds. I think you should allow a crafter to make something look just they way they wanted it for x diamonds.

7. The next is speculation and not so much of a request, could you please take some time and let us know what content your working on. Time line isn't so important as just saying to your community hey we are working on the following and it is at this stage right now. That being stated do you for see putting together a beta server so that those of us that would be willing could play test the new and up comming

Comments

• lollielollie Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Too much effort for a game that's only here to milk you.
  • oreoz2573oreoz2573 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    lollie wrote: »
    Too much effort for a game that's only here to milk you.

you're the kind of person that inspires the question "why are you even here?"

At least the OP is offering suggestions?
    "If you're going through Hell, keep going." -Winston Churchill
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]