test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Where is the 'world' entrance to Castle Neverwinter?

wesgarwesgar Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
edited August 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Is there a physical entrance to Castle Neverwinter, and if so, how do you get there.

Also, in the Castle you pick up what looks like a bounty item called: Ashes of the past - it says to turn them in to a bounty spirit in castle neverwinter for a reward.

does anyone know where this 'bounty spirit' is, and what the reward is?

I'm assuming it would be Shards of the Drake, but I seek confirmation.

thank you.
Thanks,

zWolf / Wesgar

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by wesgar on

Comments

• rawhedrexrawhedrex Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I need to know as well.....bump
  • mystflamemystflame Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 33
    edited May 2013
    bump for knowledge
  • grimelrokgrimelrok Member Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Good questions, also seeking the answers. Anyone know?
  • asdfasdfgfasdfasdfgf Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 237 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    My group was bored one night so we completed all the puzzles/explorable areas. There is no vendor.
  • beriad1beriad1 Member Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    bump as I am also curious if there is a real world door or a vendor to turn in these ashes of the past
    fs_49316d8a5de21281b0f4fc8f0089006b.png
  • chronomancerchronomancer Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1,223
    edited August 2013
    The ashes vendor are not in the game. Just hold on to them. They maybe put in the game in the far far future.. who knows.