test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Castle Never Boss, Mobs and Bounty Spirit?

syfylissyfylis Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
edited June 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
This dungeon in not for 1:30 min. It took us over 2 and half hours to get to 4th boss bone dragon. If you killed boss like pirate king and you belive he have lots of adds then you haven't been in castle never. THERE IS A RIVER OF ADDS ON EVERY INCH OF THAT MAP.

First boss spider is easy, second big Eye also. Third is harder more mobs and he's range one but killable. Dragon, Dragon will wipe floor with your blood. Amount of Adds is over anything you have seen in this game . We killed 3 boss's not always on first go but we killed them. When we go on dragon we couldn't take 1/5 of his HP.

Our party was 2 clerics, me as wizz, gwf and sin. Most likely only combination that can works in castle never. Well maybe 2 wizz and 2 cleriks + sin would also work. It was my first run there but I'm happy about how far we manage to go.

Drop. After 3 boss all we get was jewelery? No armors, no weapons just jewelery. 2rings and one belt. Defensive stats so nothing really good. So here is a problem about which I want to talk about.

Gear. There is not much difference in gear from T1 to T2 and from what I've seen when we go against dragon I don't belive that T3 will be enough. Ofcourse if T3 armors and weapons drop from previous 3boss's.

Now, you can get "Ashes of The Past" in castle never that are item for which we can buy something from Bounty Spirit. But where is he? If he is at the end of dungeon then it will take loooong time before someone will buy anything from him.

So can that NPC be moved to entrance of that dungeon or somwhere in Protectors Enclave. This dungeon will be extremly hard even with T3 gear and if first 3boss don't drop it then only party of verry rich ZEN buyers will be abble to finish than dungeon.

Btw I would like to see few words of someone from cryptic about amount of mobs on 3rd and 4th boss.
>>>>>>>>>>>> Prejt <<<<<<<<<<

33kel5d.jpg

My work: Heroes Blacksmith - Library
http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?21051-Heroes-Blacksmith-Library
Post edited by syfylis on

Comments

• syfylissyfylis Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    some answer please?
    >>>>>>>>>>>> Prejt <<<<<<<<<<

33kel5d.jpg

My work: Heroes Blacksmith - Library
    http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?21051-Heroes-Blacksmith-Library
  • gilderongilderon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'd like to know this myself. We have a very solid group that got brutalized by him. It was a blast, but I'm not quite sure how we could possibly change group comps or adapt the the fight legit, without exploiting either the wizard or gf bugs.
  • lollielollie Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    gilderon wrote: »
    I'd like to know this myself. We have a very solid group that got brutalized by him. It was a blast, but I'm not quite sure how we could possibly change group comps or adapt the the fight legit, without exploiting either the wizard or gf bugs.

Have you not seen the cash shop rogue that solo'd this boss?

Thread here and video here.

All it takes is spending a ton of money in cash shop. Working as intended. Enjoy the next tier of dungeons when they add them ;)
  • jango974jango974 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    this bounty spirit is still unfound? i have a lot of ashes now and never found this spirit ...
  • dethcorddethcord Member Posts: 77
    edited June 2013
    I can 3-man this boss with my group. Takes a good CW, a good cleric, and a rogue who knows where his shift button is and which atleast won't use SE in PvE.

It's beyond easy. Even dread vault's boss is harder.
  • okaminosukeokaminosuke Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 155 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    dethcord wrote: »
    I can 3-man this boss with my group. Takes a good CW, a good cleric, and a rogue who knows where his shift button is and which atleast won't use SE in PvE.

It's beyond easy. Even dread vault's boss is harder.

If you know how too glitch things or exploit everything in CN is easy. I've seen plenty of 30 minutes long CN runs. It is using broken mechanics/environment for personal advantage - now everyone is doing it, making game unplayable if you want normal gameplay.

Yeah, last CN boss fight can be glitched too so there is nothing to be proud of...
    edited June 2013
    If you know how too glitch things or exploit everything in CN is easy. I've seen plenty of 30 minutes long CN runs. It is using broken mechanics/environment for personal advantage - now everyone is doing it, making game unplayable if you want normal gameplay.

Yeah, last CN boss fight can be glitched too so there is nothing to be proud of...

Throwing mobs off is not an exploit, confirmed. No need to glitch him.
  • okaminosukeokaminosuke Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 155 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Throwing mobs off is not an exploit, confirmed. No need to glitch him.

I know it. I don't consider pushing mobs an exploit, I rather enjoyed it.
    I'm talking about another sort of glitching that CW can do, intentionally or sometimes unintentionally, making the fight significantly easier.
  • al3xdentonal3xdenton Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    syfylis wrote: »
    This dungeon in not for 1:30 min. It took us over 2 and half hours to get to 4th boss bone dragon. If you killed boss like pirate king and you belive he have lots of adds then you haven't been in castle never. THERE IS A RIVER OF ADDS ON EVERY INCH OF THAT MAP.

First boss spider is easy, second big Eye also. Third is harder more mobs and he's range one but killable. Dragon, Dragon will wipe floor with your blood. Amount of Adds is over anything you have seen in this game . We killed 3 boss's not always on first go but we killed them. When we go on dragon we couldn't take 1/5 of his HP.

Our party was 2 clerics, me as wizz, gwf and sin. Most likely only combination that can works in castle never. Well maybe 2 wizz and 2 cleriks + sin would also work. It was my first run there but I'm happy about how far we manage to go.

Drop. After 3 boss all we get was jewelery? No armors, no weapons just jewelery. 2rings and one belt. Defensive stats so nothing really good. So here is a problem about which I want to talk about.

Gear. There is not much difference in gear from T1 to T2 and from what I've seen when we go against dragon I don't belive that T3 will be enough. Ofcourse if T3 armors and weapons drop from previous 3boss's.

Now, you can get "Ashes of The Past" in castle never that are item for which we can buy something from Bounty Spirit. But where is he? If he is at the end of dungeon then it will take loooong time before someone will buy anything from him.

So can that NPC be moved to entrance of that dungeon or somwhere in Protectors Enclave. This dungeon will be extremly hard even with T3 gear and if first 3boss don't drop it then only party of verry rich ZEN buyers will be abble to finish than dungeon.

Btw I would like to see few words of someone from cryptic about amount of mobs on 3rd and 4th boss.

It is your first try on the last boss of the game and you just want it to be as easy as the others ?

So obviously because you cant do it on your first run so the players who made it just bought ZEN....

Omg....
    edited June 2013
    I know it. I don't consider pushing mobs an exploit, I rather enjoyed it.
    I'm talking about another sort of glitching that CW can do, intentionally or sometimes unintentionally, making the fight significantly easier.

Well that's one I don't know about. I mean we run in - rogue takes the boss, I stand near the wall with the cleric. Pull mobs, throw them off, debuff the boss and dps it, cleric just lives, rogue deals damage and tries not to die. ~5 minutes later he's dead.
  • al3xdentonal3xdenton Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Well that's one I don't know about. I mean we run in - rogue takes the boss, I stand near the wall with the cleric. Pull mobs, throw them off, debuff the boss and dps it, cleric just lives, rogue deals damage and tries not to die. ~5 minutes later he's dead.

There's a way to get the adds out of the battle, they dont spawn anymore because they are not dead, only somewhere else...
    I did this 4-5 times but only by pure luck, I have no idea how to do it consistently, and if I knew I wont do it, this fight is as easy as it is now not to remove the adds everytime on top of that.
    edited June 2013
    There's a way to get the adds out of the battle, they dont spawn anymore because they are not dead, only somewhere else...
    I did this 4-5 times but only by pure luck, I have no idea how to do it consistently, and if I knew I wont do it, this fight is as easy as it is now not to remove the adds everytime on top of that.

I believe you can solo him this way. Adds is the only dangerous thing.