test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Icespire Mountaineer

2»

Comments

• falconpurebloodfalconpureblood Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Is it possible that in order to get this achievement you have to completely go over the entire map, as well as do the skirmish and both the standard and epic version of the dungeon?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • kenzieravenkenzieraven Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    The Icespire Peak mountaineer achievement is an "off the map" exploration achievement - so need to do the full length of the zone in one go. So far i've been up about 20 of the highest peaks but i keep meeting invisible walls. If anyone finds a way through please post it.
  • vrtesseractvrtesseract Member Posts: 631 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    like everyone else ive ucovered all the "obvious" places the scrystones the smooth cave the return path the Axe, in every crevess and stuff I could find got stuck a few times I did suicide off every lledge I cold find. managed to wander around behind a few walls. I did the platforming in the scafulting area found like 4 chests (you can climb ladders), and I killed both elite monsters, one thing I did notice in every obscure and bizarre area I found mithril chuncks, its possible that is how the achievemt really works if you get all the mithril spawns you win, but there has to be over 100 of them.
  • syka08syka08 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    while Panderus does not specifically state that they have found a fix for this in this thread: http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?490861-Achievment-bugs

There is a possibility that it is one of the ones that they may have found a fix for.
    contents to be decided
  • kanridukanridu Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Hey, i saw today person with this title in pvp,
    is the bug has been repaired ?
  • ladysylvialadysylvia Member Posts: 946 Bounty Hunter
    edited January 2014
    kanridu wrote: »
    Hey, i saw today person with this title in pvp,
    is the bug has been repaired ?

Was it Icespire Mountaineer or only Mountaineer?
  • meldan3nmeldan3n Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    This thread is about the Icespire Mountaineer Achievement, which is not supposed to give any titles!

There is no way to see if someone really has it.
    The bug is that it is not achievable.

This has nothing to do with the Mountaineer title!
    You get the Mountaineer title from the Mount Hotenow quest line and the Mutineer title from Pirate's Skyhold.
  • gleichgewichtnwgleichgewichtnw Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 147 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Ok the bug is known since open beta or release and still bugged, right? And maybe reportet often enought that PWE/Cryptic has noticed it. Dint think then that the bug will be fixed ever. :(
  • djpossumdjpossum Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I hope it does though. I have tried everything though and I try 're-explore' the map every patch. If no one has this achievement and they have no intention of fixing it they should really just remove it. Otherwise they should really fix it or even make an event where you have to find all the 'points' on the map so that this can be achieved.
  • mstrssihrmstrssihr Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 545 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Still unachievable?? I also have uncovered every spec of black, been tryna get this for a year. :P
    - Major Peachy Bottom * Gutbuster's Brigade -

"Last request - microtransactions for alllll old skins for zen/weapon appearance changes, 500 zen to make ur wep glow the color/enchant you want it... You will make more off that one item than any other zen item ever made." freshour

"beckylunatic" Gateway AH should have column headers to sort by buyout, bid, end time, quantity, etc. These disappeared iirc with the module launch. It's obnoxious.
  • e1ementoe1emento Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I've even managed to get my character to climb into mountains where it isn't too easy. Nothing
    I agree that if they don't intend to fix this achievement, they should remove it immediately.
    This has been a problem for a long time. Not like they haven't noticed it. >:(
  • dnalyrdnalyr Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Is this bug fixed? Admins please do something...
    Queven the Executor
  • grogthemagnifgrogthemagnif Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,651 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Have you found all three scrying stones? That could be stopping you.