test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Loot (Need/Greed)

smegpottsmegpott Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 5 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
I dont know if this has been adressed or if you allready have plans to do this.
But here we go.
Im a bit tired of ppl needing on everything, aspecially on stuff they cant use.
It could be an idea to make the Need btn unavaliable for loot that they cant use.
If someone want to roll on an item for an alt, make that person greed for it and hope that noone from the loot class needs.
Post edited by smegpott on

Comments

• soulwarrior78soulwarrior78 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 541 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    A dev already mentioned a few days back that they're looking at ways to fix this problem. One can only hope the Need button will be grayed out to those that can't actually use the item.
  • smegpottsmegpott Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    A thx for the Info buddy.
    Yeah, It would be simple to just grey out that for ppl. But im glad to se that they have adressed that.
    I was farming with my thief the CT instance, and everytime the **** boots dropped at the end, there was not allways but atleast 8 out of 10 times a non thief rolling on them and ofc they won :/ well on my 15th run I finally got them, but stil.
  • dred2013dred2013 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Bump ^^ This is the biggest turn off for me in this game. I don't want to dungeon at all or if I do I feel like I have to be needy as well or get nothing . Unidentified Items that anyone can use should either just go to a random person or be greed only . Red Items you shouldn't have a need option at all . I see a lot of people leaving the game over this small mechanic . Nothing worse than wasting 45 minutes in a dungeon group to get an item you really can use and have a person who can't use it need on it.