test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Looking for a serious, competitive PvE progressive guild.

ashrox10ashrox10 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
Hey Guys,

I just thought I'd post here and see if the thread gets any attention, hopefully from the right guild. Just a few facts about me prior to getting into game relevant / historical information. I'm 18 years old studying at college and located in the United Kingdom. I usually play from around 5pm - 11pm every night, more on weekends. However, I'm soon finishing my A Levels so after the end of June my play time will sharply rise. Furthermore, this means that during next month my time may drop to a few hours a night, I shouldn't stop playing.

In regards to game history, I've played over 10 MMORPG's at a competitive level. However I focused primarily on two games, RIFT and World of Warcraft. RIFT I led a guild to World 2nd, EU 1st kills after launch, we had cleared all content within 2 weeks. World of Warcraft I achieved close to some Realm Firsts back in WotLK including Lich Kind pre-30% buff. I learnt basic Theory Crafting skills as well as maintaining a high raid awareness and also a calm, productive manner during constant wipes. The best part of raiding is wiping for days.

I'm looking for a guild which has a set schedule for progressing through the T3 content, currently only Castle Never, but will also farm T2's for gear / seals for members. I'd like a set team roster ready for new content, basically a very well organised PvE guild. I don't mind if I'm not in the top group or anything as I understand that people need to be tested prior to joining their main core teams. However I'd like to join a guild where they have these measures in place.

If you have any questions feel free to post them here or contact me in-game Vuxadin@Kaelangx on Mindflayer.

I will also look into guilds on other servers for when they merge.

Cheers. :)

Forgot Character Specifics!

Level 60 Control Wizard running 9.6K GS and rising.
1.3m Diamonds.
Soon to have cat companion which will include seal rings, neck and belt & T7 stones (bye diamonds).
Founder (Guardian).
Will buy greater stones of health and scrolls if guild needs.
Vuxadin@Kaelangx on Mindflayer.
PvE Enthusiast.
mbre6g.jpg

Comments

• kingbullgodkingbullgod Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 254 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Hello.

You might want to check out my Recruitment Post for my guild: http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?224042-EUROPE-DEDICATED-REJECTS-PvP-amp-PvE-Clan

We are a friendly, 18+ guild and we seek new members. We just started playing the game last week, and we created the in-game guild just yesterday. I wouldn't say that we have any expertise in the area of MMO's, but we are dedicated gamers with years of experience on all gaming genres, including MMO's.
    In other words, we are laid back but mature, adept players.

If you want to check us out, please join our Teamspeak 3 Server on the following IP: ts.dr-clan.net
    You may also check out our website at www.dedicatedrejects.com

See ya on the Battlefield, soldier!
    JOIN OUR TEAMSPEAK -> [URL="ts3server://ts.dr-clan.net"]CLICK HERE[/URL]
    Te644VF.png
  • kingbullgodkingbullgod Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 254 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    sry, fixed broken link.
    JOIN OUR TEAMSPEAK -> [URL="ts3server://ts.dr-clan.net"]CLICK HERE[/URL]
    Te644VF.png
  • ashrox10ashrox10 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hi,

Thanks for the interest however I'm looking for a guild already established with Neverwinter as it's primary focus. I'm also looking for something more 'hardcore' than 'laid back' :).

I'll definitely keep an eye on your guild though, thanks!
    Vuxadin@Kaelangx on Mindflayer.
    PvE Enthusiast.
    mbre6g.jpg