test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

LvLing by Foundry!

xydsxlegendxydsxlegend Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in The Foundry
Hello gamers,
I was told that foundry still give decent exp. I am making this thread looking for those missions. I hate questing in mmos now. I been playing them for years n years. Anyway, if you know any "Great" foundry missions post them. Looking for missions to lv 5 to 60. Btw, please don't post a hour long mission. I am looking for 10 to 30 mins long, maybe 45 if the story is nice. Thank you for your help! :o
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Early Gamer Get the Levels"
by Profesor Legend

Profesor%20Legend.jpg
Post edited by xydsxlegend on

Comments

• dzogendzogen Member Posts: 550 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hey mate, good idea. I do the same thing. I have some short missions in my sig below (15-20 mins):
    Dzogen, Moonstar Agent
    Bill's Tavern | The 27th Level | Secret Agent 34
  • xydsxlegendxydsxlegend Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Cool beans, I am about to check them out now. Thx for the fast reply!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    by Profesor Legend

Profesor%20Legend.jpg
  • eros1986eros1986 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    lol good luck with the nerf, questing is much much faster and rewarding than foundry mate, hell pvp queue is faster than foundry and give you glory, which you will need at 60. do the foundry for fun, don't expect any time efficient thing
  • xydsxlegendxydsxlegend Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    eros1986 wrote: »
    lol good luck with the nerf, questing is much much faster and rewarding than foundry mate, hell pvp queue is faster than foundry and give you glory, which you will need at 60. do the foundry for fun, don't expect any time efficient thing

Is pvp faster than questing?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    by Profesor Legend

Profesor%20Legend.jpg
  • dugadadugada Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 77
    edited May 2013
    NW-DDJJA7X98 (The camp and bandits) with lot of fights and easy story (10-20 minutes)
    The Cry from the Past -(name changed from "The Camp and bandits")
    NW-DDJJA7X98
    Solo quest with a great story
    My foundry in Slovak language: NW-DOBV4VXBC
    Ezrianova skrysa
  • duchessofkvetchduchessofkvetch Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hello gamers,
    I was told that foundry still give decent exp. I am making this thread looking for those missions. I hate questing in mmos now. I been playing them for years n years. Anyway, if you know any "Great" foundry missions post them. Looking for missions to lv 5 to 60. Btw, please don't post a hour long mission. I am looking for 10 to 30 mins long, maybe 45 if the story is nice. Thank you for your help! :o

I figure on doing campaign quests myself with my first character, but since the game has (almost) no variation between classes/races in content, Foundry is the way to go for getting variety. You still gotta pop off now and then to do the quests required to give you things like mounts and companions, though.

Just need to find a way to properly reward the volunteer creators though, since Cryptic is saving so much money on quest developers/storywriters. ;-)
  • fuglnfugln Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 82
    edited May 2013
    Hello gamers,

Working on some singleplayer-instances at the moment that will generate lots of XP. In the meanwhile I do have a group-based one in my signature. (When we did a guild-test 5-man-run last time, 3 of us gained 1 level in one run.)
    Little Red Cap and the Bad Wolf
    ID: NW-DC42XFJ5B
    Author: @Fugln
    Quest
    Tag: #Combat, #story, #GROUP

NWS-DA213JHNY - The Shadows of the Sword Coast
    NW-DE6UU7ZQA - Chapter One - A Fool's Errand.
    Author: @Fugln
    Tag: #Story #Solo #Group #Humor.
  • narathkornarathkor Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    PVP is about 40% of a level per run at lower levels not sure how much it gives at higher levels.
    Please check out my foundry quests!
    The Sins of the Father NW-DLN6BC8NX
    A Name For Yourself NW-DRBWMCFL4
    Click Here To Visit The Official Thread
  • imivoimivo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1,682 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    narathkor wrote: »
    PVP is about 40% of a level per run at lower levels not sure how much it gives at higher levels.

I got about the same by doing the Blood and Sand foundry quest with my level 31 GF before maintenance. Took about the same time as a PvP match (18 minutes, and that is with a low dps GF).

To the OP: The two Saga of Old Jerry quests meet your requirements too. Those are my go-to quests when I feel lazy and just want to get the dailies done on an alt. :)
    Unsure about skills and feats? Check the Master List of Class Builds!