test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Zone Contests?

voltorsfury44voltorsfury44 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in The Moonstone Mask (PC)
I am a new player, and upon entering the Tower District, I got a notification stating that a contest had just started in the zone, but I can't find any info about what it is or where to go... Can someone please let me know what I should do to get involved? Thank you in advance. BTW Not even sure if this is the right place to post this but any help is greatly appreciated!!
Voltorsfury - 60 Trickster Rogue
Thenfallen - 60 Devoted Cleric
Oakenhull - 55 Guardian Fighter
Galvinia Darkshadow - 32 Control Wizard
Grog Burntmead - 31 GWF
Alter Volt - 12 Hunter Ranger
Post edited by voltorsfury44 on

Comments

• elawynelawyn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    There's usually an NPC around somewhere (with a diamond over their head) who will explain it. The one in the Tower district even announces it verbally over your speakers if you're standing close enough. The Tower district NPC isn't close to the entrance tho, he's in the second resting spot you'll get to after doing a few of the initial quests in there.

(As for being the right place, it seems to becoming the right place because the general discussion thread up above scrolls way too fast from all the complaining and fighting that any hope of finding anything useful there is gone.)

Also, if you get stuck on early quest lines, see http://neverwinter.gamepedia.com/List_of_quests (It doesn't seem to have the tower district ones yet, but it's till a work in progress)
  • voltorsfury44voltorsfury44 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Thanks for the reply, I found the guy you mentioned and even took copper in the contest, lol
    Voltorsfury - 60 Trickster Rogue
    Thenfallen - 60 Devoted Cleric
    Oakenhull - 55 Guardian Fighter
    Galvinia Darkshadow - 32 Control Wizard
    Grog Burntmead - 31 GWF
    Alter Volt - 12 Hunter Ranger