test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Who's up late playing Neverwinter?

sominatorsominator Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Or up early? Or playing in the middle of the day!
Proud member of Team Fencebane, official guild of the unofficial Neverwinter Adventure Hour!
Post edited by sominator on

Comments

• mushr00mstampmushr00mstamp Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yes to all the above ;)
  • marikmarik Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    sominator wrote: »

That is not late. This is late :-)
  • truegamer0truegamer0 Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Just got off recently. It's been a long night for me, almost 2:30 in the morning.
  • ranncoreranncore Member, Moderators, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 2,508
    edited May 2013
    I WILL NOT SLEEP til I finish making this Foundry quest!
  • asakochanasakochan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    sominator wrote: »

if this counts, i'm up late in the morning, cos i skipped the sleep last night playing neverwinter ;)
  • blackfire001blackfire001 Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm up late wishing Neverwinter was a better **** game. Draining my hours away picking out its flaws and writing them down on a note pad for later review. Comparing this .... "game".... with others of its ilk such as Guild wars2, DDO, Tera, and Most of the games at Nexus.

I look at the clock and perceive that of all the effort I've put into this writing I can only hope salvation comes to those who read. That Developers are not rewarded for this... iteration of a game style. I can only hope that I finish my writings so sleep may claim me for another night. And the restless winds that blow through my mind may ease unto another day.
  • startuxstartux Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 49
    edited May 2013
    I'm up late wishing Neverwinter was a better **** game. Draining my hours away picking out its flaws and writing them down on a note pad for later review. Comparing this .... "game".... with others of its ilk such as Guild wars2, DDO, Tera, and Most of the games at Nexus.

I look at the clock and perceive that of all the effort I've put into this writing I can only hope salvation comes to those who read. That Developers are not rewarded for this... iteration of a game style. I can only hope that I finish my writings so sleep may claim me for another night. And the restless winds that blow through my mind may ease unto another day.

Its your opinion, I got quickly bored of those games you've listed :). Best advice is for people to decide on their own.
  • aurwangraurwangr Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013

Basicly this. May your words find ears and eyes. And stay objective.
    edited May 2013
    If you are seriously blind to the devastating flaws in this game. My hats off to you. You must live a very ignorant life and I envy you.
    Opinion is only perceptive. When its not based on perspective but hard evidence ,Objective not subjective, it's no longer opinion. But lets not get into that and derail this very fun thread shall we? There are better places for this. Good day.
  • isopointisopoint Member Posts: 193 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    The game at it's core is good, but please don't rest on your laurels with recent good reviews. The cash shop and respecs are terrible and it needs to be addressed soon or at least talk about it.
    edited May 2013
    Its not a total loss no. However I can count on one hand the aspecs of general game design that they did right. I currently have 3 pages of notes on things they could improve. Plus another 2 pages on things that needs to be fundamentally changed or removed all together.