test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Immortal Legion; Beholder; EU and US based; PvE and PvP endgame

alucard314alucard314 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 24 Arc User
Hi all,

<Immortal Legion> is currently recruiting Active, Loyal, Dedicated, Social members for endgame Neverwinter content. 100+ members and growing! We are EU and US based. Have a dedicated TS3 server for dungeons and PvP and general BSing. We are a newbie friendly guild, we help our guildies and respond to them unlike many other "elitist" guilds out there.

We have a zero tolerance policy for trolls, racism, elitism, spammers, and whiners. If you're interested you are more than welcome to do a Guild search of us and find out who's on, or PM Arieswar@Shiramaru (GL) or any of our officers. Elspeth@alucard314; Marc Trickfoot@monkeydude13; or Druqs@bollebass. You can also throw a post down here or send us an in-game mail!

Please be patient when sending us responses, most of us are busy grinding out levels and getting more into endgame. We are also currently looking into a website if our guild grows beyond our expectations. We will use our site to coordinate and organize events, dungeons, PvP and the like.

Regards,

Elspeth@alucard314
Post edited by alucard314 on

Comments

• alucard314alucard314 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Bumpin it up!
  • alucard314alucard314 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    To the top plz. :D
    edited May 2013
    All the way!
    edited May 2013
    Gettin quite popular! Over 150+ Members! Come Join the fun! ;)
    edited May 2013
    Hey all,

Those of you who are still interested in joining, we still are open recruiting. All classes and lvls welcome. All levels of experience are welcome as well. We now have a website. Go ahead and check it out! You can also apply to the guild there as well. Don't worry it's not some long and complicated application process. Just asks you a few questions about yourself.

As for anyone that wants to join up you can PM us or thru the in-game mail or throw a post down here or PM me. Our GLs: Arieswar@Shiramaru and Dominya@knaaz1. Or any one of our Officers: Monkey@monkeydude13; onza@AdmrArcher; Mushroom@mushr00mstamp; Druqs@bollebass; Cyra@kusk90 or myself Elspeth@alucard314.

As for the rest of the guild, we have 160+ players and growing daily. A great amount of players on TS BS-ing it up or rolling on dungeons. Currently have multiple plug and play 5-man groups that do regular dungeons T1 and T2. Also, have plenty of players grinding out on PvP for Glory gear, Myself included XD. Hope to see some new faces!

Regards,

Elspeth
    edited May 2013
    Hi all,

Just wanted to give you guys an update and share some things. First, all the previous posts are still good. Second, we have over 200 members now! Last, http://ilegion.enjin.com/gallery/m/13659409/detail/134031#pid=1245689 It's a pic on our website of myself getting 2 of the Inferno mounts back to back XD Enjoy!

Regards,

Elspeth
  • evanora666evanora666 Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Will be sending you mail in game now :]! Evanora@evanora666
    edited May 2013
    Awesome! Gotcha in the guild now! :D
    edited June 2013
    Hey all,

Just wanted to inform everyone that we are now opening our recruitment once again! Just some quick updates. We currently have 350+ members, a dedicated TS3 server and website. Go ahead and check out the website please. Submit an application and register and create your main character. This is just a formality so we can organize events and our weekly contest giveaways!

Currently have T1s, T2s, Castle Never and Gauntlgrym on farm whenever DD pops or GG event is available. We also dabble in PvP for daily farms, but we always try to get a guild group running so we can all talk in TS and coordinate our attacks! Nobody wants to run w/ PUGs... :/

If you're still reading and would like to join you can PM the GLs Warrax@Shiramaru or Dominya@knaaz1 or any one of our dedicated officers: Myself Elspeth or Mindslaver@alucard314, onza@AdmrArcher, Klerical@dr3adulus, Archomental@archomental MrHage@mrhage Cyra@kusk90, Mushroom@mushr00mstamp. You can also hit us up here, submit an application on our website, PM us in-game or in-game mail but the easiest way is to probably do a guild search of us and see who is on for an invite.

Regards,

Elspeth-Mindslaver
    edited June 2013
    Bumpin it up!
  • zjesminzzjesminz Member Posts: 183 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Which dungeons does your guild always do?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2013
    Any dungeons that ppl want to run or need. Speed runs or the like for farming :D
    edited July 2013
    Hi all,

Just some quick updates. Just for clarification if you submit an application on the website we only have 1 person who is able to approve them so it might take a bit for approval. They are auto-approved anyways. Also, after you've submitted it you can PM one of our officers in-game to get an invite. Cheers!

Regards,

Elspeth-Mindslaver
    edited July 2013
    Hello all again!,

Just for more clarification, if you've already submitted an application, make sure when it is submitted, that you add your main characters' name w/ the @handle; i.e. Elspeth@alucard314...

This helps w/ expediting of application approval (which is just a summary of what you like to do in-game etc.) So that if we aren't online or vice-versa we can send an invite and make sure that you become an Immortal Legionnaire! Also, any officer can see that you've applied to the website, but can't approve it, but can review it and invite you! So get our attention! ;) As always, Stay Classy San Diego!

Regards,

Elspeth-Mindslaver
    edited July 2013
    Bumpin it up!
    edited July 2013
    Bumpin er' up again!
    edited July 2013
    To the top
    edited July 2013
    Bumpin er to the top
    edited July 2013
    To the top
    edited July 2013
    Hey all,

Just a quick update. We're gettin lots of new ppl in w/ the help of our website, link is posted in previous posts. Anyways, due to the HUGE influx of new ppl, some peeps may fall thru the cracks. So in order to prevent this, PLEASE get our attention and let us know!
    That is all. As always Stay Classy San Diego!

Regards,

Elspeth-Mindslaver
    edited July 2013
    To the top! ^.^
    edited July 2013
    Bump it up!
    edited July 2013
    Hi all,

As it stands, we keep gettin more and MOAR peeps. So I will keep posting bumps... :D
  • ceryndrionceryndrion Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    If you keep posting bumps, I will start locking threads..
    I reject your reality and I substitute my own!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

My opinions are my own, and do not represent those of Perfect World Entertainment, or Cryptic Studios
    [ Rules of Conduct - Terms - FAQ - Support Centre - Important Stuff ]
  • lrning2playlrning2play Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Hey just wanted to let you know that I submitted an App for recruitment. Darius Tukuafu
  • kkkellkkkell Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Hi. What country are you guys based in? I'm in UK and looking for a guild on the same/nearly same timezone. Thanks.