test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Tickets being lost without an error message.

gair22gair22 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
I had submitted 2 tickets, which were responded by a GM. He stated that some tickets had been lost in the system and to resubmit them. Ironically, this happened to both of my tickets that I had submitted.

The problem is that there are no threads in this section that indicates there was a problem with this. The only thread I found stated that an error message would pop up if you try to submit a one. Mine were submitted and even updated to be resolved. I however, either find this to be an ethics violation on behalf of the GM or there should be a thread indicating that some tickets are indeed lost.

Thread related that does not indicate the issue I am explaining: http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?122971-Bug-Reporting-Issue-Ticket-Submission

Additionally, these tickets were submitted days apart as an FYI and were responded by GM Effreet.

He states and I quote

"Hello,

Thank you for contacting us. Unfortunately, we have recently experienced some technical issues with the support system, and some tickets may have been lost. If the issue you have reported is still persisting, please contact us again.

Thank you very much for your patience while we investigate this issue, and for playing Neverwinter!.

Kind regards,

GM Effreet
"