test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Guild Registrar deposit/withdraw bug

gair22gair22 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
Summary: Guild Registrar can deposit items, but can't withdraw or deposit/withdraw money. If it allows a deposit, it should allow a withdraw. NPC named 'Anton Ameris' aka Guild Registrar. When you try to remove items, or move them within the tabs there is no error message. Therefore, it can be extremely confusing to people who wonder why they can deposit but not withdraw. Also it should not state 'guild contact', it should state Guild Banker to properly direct the user to the correct location when there is an error message (which only actually pops up when you try to deposit money). Again, there are no error messages for the withdraw of items adding to the confusion. This NPC should be correctly made a guild banker or remove all accessibility to guild banks and refer the player to the guild banker, not the guild contact (since the guild registrar is technically the guild contact).
Post edited by gair22 on

Comments

• javavijavavi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    im having the same problem, not to mention i made he guild
  • bezza1985bezza1985 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 83
    edited May 2013
    I have had the same problem, as have a number of guildies - I do have a trick that works though.

There are 2 guild bankers from what I can see - the one near Knox (which is what you've referred to) and the other one is near the normal account bankers. The one near the 2 account bankers works fine for withdrawal for me and my guildies, but still I can only deposit at the one near Knox.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Perth, Western Australia
    http://silverdragons-lair.net/