Install Arc

Dragon Server:Looking For guild

gr1zzlygr1zzly Member Posts: 0 Arc User
Current Lvl 54
Class: Cleric
Craft: Mailsmith Lv. 13
IGN: Raisingcain
Server: Dragon

Looking for friendly guild to mainly do pve/dungs/questing, hit me up in game. im pretty easy going and laid back. i have skype/TS/mubble/vent/raid call if needed.
Post edited by gr1zzly on

Comments

• kingbullgodkingbullgod Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 254 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Hello.

You might want to check out my Recruitment Post for my guild: http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/sho...P-amp-PvE-Clan

We are a friendly, 18+ guild and we seek new members. We just started playing the game last week, and we created the in-game guild just yesterday. I wouldn't say that we have any expertise in the area of MMO's, but we are dedicated gamers with years of experience on all gaming genres, including MMO's.
    In other words, we are laid back but mature, adept players.

If you want to check us out, please join our Teamspeak 3 Server on the following IP: ts.dr-clan.net
    You may also check out our website at www.dedicatedrejects.com

See ya on the Battlefield, soldier!
    JOIN OUR TEAMSPEAK -> [URL="ts3server://ts.dr-clan.net"]CLICK HERE[/URL]
    Te644VF.png
  • althahfcalthahfc Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 91
    edited May 2013
    Hello Gr1zzly-

You might find our guild to be a good home for you in Neverwinter.

We have 42+ friendly, helpful members including plenty of people around your level to group with,
    playing during the day and evening server time, 7 days a week.

See our Recruitment Post and Homepage, and contact myself or anyone from the list
    below if you have any questions or would like an in-game invite to try us out.

altha@althahfc

Contacts-
    Altha@althahfc
    Beazley Burrfoot@netrunnnnr
    Boltane@Boltane
    Jonn Hawklight@Caleb_Stone
    Kalibos@Occulas
    Sheyna Rainbringer@lghtngfan
  • nottehfacenottehface Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Heya GR1zzly!

I've got the guild for you! The Iron Knights are always welcoming new Players into the fold, We are friendly and welcoming guild with the desire to be a great community. We also respect players real life aspects and don't expect you to be a drone and become a elitist. We just expect you to helpful and friendly while enjoying the game.

We plan on doing raids when they come out and setting up a group of raiders while also being able to enjoy the game in other aspects. We aren't afraid of going back to run dungeons with the lower geared to help them out. So please check us out, we accept new and old gamers alike and would love to have you be apart of our Family in the Iron Knights! We have a Teamspeak and a Forum and would love for you come on and chat with us and get a first hand opinion on who we are as a guild!

Recruitment page is here,
    http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?228771-Iron-Knights-Dragon-Server-Do-YOU-have-what-it-takes

Guild Website is Here
    http://www.ironknights.dkpsystem.com/news.php

Team Speak Info is Here!
    Host = iron-knights.typrfrag.com
    Port = 6030
    PW = ik77