test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Mindflayer | Seeking A Guild

nymesis92nymesis92 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 270 Bounty Hunter
As the title says..Looking to join a guild, but not just any guild...

I guess what I am looking for are "casually good players". People who look into their Class and know what they are doing. People who dodge stuff and not die in 2 seconds at a Dungeon boss. People who I can learn stuff from (other than the basic general stuff I am about to list below.. ). Ya know those type of people.

The type of people I have no interest in grouping/playing with. People who don't have a clue what they are doing. People who sit in the game and have to spam zone chat to figure BASIC stuff out about the game. If I know more about your class and it's not my main, I don't want to group with you. If you don't know how to change instances...I don't want to group with you. If your hand has to be held the entire time while playing, yep..dont want to play with you either. Greedy people..see ya. People who don't know how to use the mini map/map to figure out where they need to go when questing. This could probably go on and on but I will stop there.

If you feel your Guild fits what I am looking for please fill me in with the info needed to apply.

Thank you ;)

Eastern or Pacific time based guild preferably.
Post edited by nymesis92 on

Comments

• pelvisbusterpelvisbuster Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    /signed

I seek a similar guild , i dont play alot of hours but the time i spend playing this great game i try prety hard to find decent partys w/out sucess.

Buzz me up if you ever find one!
  • nymesis92nymesis92 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 270 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Will do. Hopefully people won't classify me as arrogant or cocky by this post but I'm a realist and this is as real as it gets...I can not handle retardation in video games.
  • kingbullgodkingbullgod Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 254 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Hello.

You might want to check out my Recruitment Post for my guild: http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?224042-EUROPE-DEDICATED-REJECTS-PvP-amp-PvE-Clan

We are a friendly, 18+ guild and we seek new members. We just started playing the game last week, and we created the in-game guild just yesterday. I wouldn't say that we have any expertise in the area of MMO's, but we are dedicated gamers with years of experience on all gaming genres, including MMO's.
    In other words, we are laid back but mature, adept players.

If you want to check us out, please join our Teamspeak 3 Server on the following IP: ts.dr-clan.net
    You may also check out our website at www.dedicatedrejects.com

See ya on the Battlefield, soldier!
    JOIN OUR TEAMSPEAK -> [URL="ts3server://ts.dr-clan.net"]CLICK HERE[/URL]
    Te644VF.png
  • kingbullgodkingbullgod Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 254 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Sorry, fixed broken link.
    Te644VF.png
  • nymesis92nymesis92 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 270 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Hello.

You might want to check out my Recruitment Post for my guild: http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?224042-EUROPE-DEDICATED-REJECTS-PvP-amp-PvE-Clan

We are a friendly, 18+ guild and we seek new members. We just started playing the game last week, and we created the in-game guild just yesterday. I wouldn't say that we have any expertise in the area of MMO's, but we are dedicated gamers with years of experience on all gaming genres, including MMO's.
    In other words, we are laid back but mature, adept players.

If you want to check us out, please join our Teamspeak 3 Server on the following IP: ts.dr-clan.net
    You may also check out our website at www.dedicatedrejects.com

See ya on the Battlefield, soldier!

Looking for an American based Guild..as time differences would result in failure. Thanks though.
    edited May 2013
    Ah okay. Good luck on the clan hunting then...
    Te644VF.png
    edited May 2013
    Bumping this to get it seen.
  • rizoguerizogue Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 134 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    While you're looking for a guild to suit your tastes, please consider Menzoberranzan.

Our players come from a range of backgrounds, but if there are any that are in need of hand-holding, we already have people in place to take care of that, and won't be asking that of you. Stop by our website in the link in my sig, and if you want to give us a try, post an intro, or invite request up in the forums, and we'll get someone in touch with you in-game.

Good luck in your hunt!

Rizogue
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Join our Neverwinter Discussions: http://www.menzoberranzan.net
    Now Recruiting - All races and classes! Menzoberranzan Guild Recruitment