test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Down again :(

2»

Comments

• aeonaheartaeonaheart Member Posts: 40
    edited May 2013
    Okay ... guess it's time to go do my daily stuff on GW2 and if in the process all my guildies drag me in for hours and hours... maybe days... and I don't spend any money on Zen to fix my ugly characters... Well.. PW should have thought about THAT before they put too much on one server... So there! :P
  • squidjoesquidjoe Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 39
    edited May 2013
    electrino wrote: »
    from twitter: This seems more severe than our previous outage. This is affecting all Cryptic games, not just #Neverwinter. another hour or 2, i should go to sleep then lol

The previous crashes affected all 3 games, too. Someone didn't get the memo.
  • qioxqiox Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    pebujesa wrote: »
    seams to be a problem today with something. Would be interesting to read what it is.

They won't give any details. They never do. Expect a statement along the line of:

"We found thing broky and fixy good. Go play!"
  • normsmithnormsmith Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    wow another crash.... just like star trek did when it first started...

guess they didn't learn from that.
  • rivenkingrivenking Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I was in my first dungeon @#$@#%
  • darkn00bdarkn00b Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Gues i'll watch a movie and check in from time to time
  • lollielollie Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Cryptic need to ask their Chinese overlords PWE to upgrade that 486 they host their games on.
  • archwardenarchwarden Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 55
    edited May 2013
    docterry wrote: »
    Last time I had diarrhea, I don't think my pants were down as often as these servers!

Bonus with diarrhea; I felt better afterwards!

So lol man!
    Availiable for hire for T1/T2 DD at Mindflayer (european gmts):
    Gaurwulf - GF, hybrid tank/dps, GS 12.5k
  • majorbpaynemajorbpayne Member Posts: 46
    edited May 2013
    At least it's free!!! If we paid for this, I would expect a ton of more backlack. But let's be real, We didn't. Customer service can be <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> because it's free. At least for me, I haven't put any money into the game.
  • resinresin Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I keep hearing, "Cash shop model will kill the game." or "End game content will kill the game.". There won't be much of a game to worry about if these stability issues keep up.

Is game running on MS Server 2008? Seriously, buy good hardware nd virtualize. And get some new IT that know how to PROPERLY test network and servers for load and balance.
  • bcvaporbcvapor Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 285 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Not good. Is this the next Simcity?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2013
    Server overload? Just let them crash until about 30% of player base leaves, then they will be perfect!

edit: Its the network. Again. With the new hardware they got 2 days ago. If Cryptic servers are being attacked, then I apologize. If not, get it together in the IT dept guys.
    edited May 2013
    resin wrote: »
    I keep hearing, "Cash shop model will kill the game." or "End game content will kill the game.". There won't be much of a game to worry about if these stability issues keep up.

Is game running on MS Server 2008? Seriously, buy good hardware nd virtualize. And get some new IT that know how to PROPERLY test network and servers for load and balance.

I think those guys work for Wall Street.
  • elevenccelevencc Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    This game is in beta, and is free. So no.
  • karalius73karalius73 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Per 1 hour 4 times DC :mad: I do not think that the rush games for cash. still do not see the need, after all, come in. some fun, relax and not damaged mood
  • snappypantssnappypants Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I know sheet happens, but you have to at least say something about it. Better fire off some free zen to users that got peckered out of their dungeons after waiting 30 mins for the queue.
    edited May 2013
    It's NOT beta, they can call it beta if they want the excuse, but it's not, in actuality, beta.
  • foeskynfoeskyn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The servers hasnt crashed. they write on their twitter feed

.@ickasaurus716 We're looking into our network right now. It's not the game servers.

So its network issues rather then game crash. so no rollback should happen
    edited May 2013
    This. I might buy "release candidate". But with cash shop in place, calling it beta is misleading at best.
  • elevenccelevencc Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    squidjoe wrote: »
    It's NOT beta, they can call it beta if they want the excuse, but it's not, in actuality, beta.

It's beta.
  • pebujesapebujesa Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    elevencc wrote: »
    This game is in beta, and is free. So no.

wait it's free? then why did some people buy into it with founder packs?
    Why are people buying zen to go into the game?
    it's just that people that used money are not getting what they have paid for.
    It's a choice of adding money or not, and I have to say I wouldn't add the "buy this or that" until it was finale.
  • thumarrthumarr Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Neverwinter ‏@NeverwinterGame 1m
    UPDATE: We need to perform emergency network maintenance. ETA downtime: 1 hour. Stay here and we'll update you with new details.

5:12 PM - 11 May 13
  • qelem72qelem72 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Neverwinter ‏@NeverwinterGame 1m
    UPDATE: We need to perform emergency network maintenance. ETA downtime: 1 hour. Stay here and we'll update you with new details.
    Expand Reply Retweet Favorite More

This Post comes from TWITTER.
    edited May 2013
    I never did close the game and was just now able to log into my char select.
  • cmpinpointerrorcmpinpointerror Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users, Cryptic Developers, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Founder's Pack Users Posts: 646
    edited May 2013
    I will update you here: http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?226851-Server-down-11-May-1223. ETA 1 hour for emergency network maintenance.
  • groovemakergroovemaker Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Get updated here guys: https://twitter.com/NeverwinterGame

Posting on the forums continually wont help.
This discussion has been closed.