test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Long Time PvPer's Thoughts on Class Balance In PvP

2»

Comments

• pzg33pzg33 Member Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    don;t agree with much of what you said.CW more tanky than any other mmo? you never played wow then i geuss. cuz mages didnt die in 2 hits.or locks, or shadow presit. in fact yeah pretty sure you never played wow. rogues range dmg is flat out stupid, really poor game design. if you get away from them (which is pretty hard vs a good one what with roll, 1 cc immune , invis) then you shouldn;t have to be ranged down in sec. they can do more range dmg, faster than me. thats just <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> poor game design. dodged is game is flat out broken, again with rogues you can dodge an attck be MILES away from them and it still hits. just stupid. LoS is bugged.
    gwf multi cc immune is dumb. ALL dailys should be removed or dmg reduced in.
    pvp is, lets be honest here, awful in nw. i don;t even have fun doing it anymore. there is no skill what so ever, its just spam dmg and win. and to the guy who said lower cw dmg in pvp for more control im down with that. sometimes my ccs last liek 1 sec. so much for a CONTROL class. (not dmg on at wills btw as they are pretty low).
    i dunno, im not sure they can fix pvp tbh. its just bad.
  • scottisdwarfscottisdwarf Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    pzg33 go back and play vanilla wow when it was good lol, current wow mages are bull**** same for most classes :P hunters throwing traps and all sorts lol.

To elaborate a bit bro, dont compare wow pvp to any current game. WoW pvp has been watered down and catered to millions of crying children who get upset when they loose a 1on1. Casters shouldnt be tanky :) Nor should melee dps'ers which they currently arnt. If your finding rogues out dpsing you at range then frankly mate WTF? lmao
  • ijw473ijw473 Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    pzg33 wrote: »
    don;t agree with much of what you said.CW more tanky than any other mmo? you never played wow then i geuss. cuz mages didnt die in 2 hits.or locks, or shadow presit. in fact yeah pretty sure you never played wow. rogues range dmg is flat out stupid, really poor game design. if you get away from them (which is pretty hard vs a good one what with roll, 1 cc immune , invis) then you shouldn;t have to be ranged down in sec. they can do more range dmg, faster than me. thats just <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> poor game design. dodged is game is flat out broken, again with rogues you can dodge an attck be MILES away from them and it still hits. just stupid. LoS is bugged.
    gwf multi cc immune is dumb. ALL dailys should be removed or dmg reduced in.
    pvp is, lets be honest here, awful in nw. i don;t even have fun doing it anymore. there is no skill what so ever, its just spam dmg and win. and to the guy who said lower cw dmg in pvp for more control im down with that. sometimes my ccs last liek 1 sec. so much for a CONTROL class. (not dmg on at wills btw as they are pretty low).
    i dunno, im not sure they can fix pvp tbh. its just bad.

Sometimes I feel like I am playing a different game than these posters.
  • scottisdwarfscottisdwarf Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    totally agree mate totally agree. Nice to see someone else who shares the sentiment :P