test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

The Hidden - The Purple Orchid

paravelparavel Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Foundry Quest Database
The Hidden - The Purple Orchid by @LiamAlskare

Short Code: NW-DOVP2YWS8
Mission Type: Story, Balanced
Average Duration: 25-25 minutes
Amount of Combat: Moderate
Starts at: Protectors Enclave

Q1: The Hidden: The Purple Orchid
Q2: A Night on the Coast
Q3: Hidden Exposed (IN DEVELOPMENT)

Mission Summary:

In this mission you will help rescue a woman who likes to keep a low profile while working to help rebuild Neverwinter. Her loved ones are worried about her when she fails to show up to see them one day. What is the Purple Orchid and why is this woman a possible target for something very sinister?

Author tips/hints:

Be prepared for a slight challenge if solo on some classes. A couple of encounters have some challenging knock back and lock outs. Overall just enjoy the run and be sure to read as much as you can for story.

Thank you for taking time to play it.

5WroAsQ.jpg
http://imgur.com/a/K2Phi#0
Post edited by paravel on

Comments

• Options
    amill72amill72 Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The Purple Orchid is a Neverwinter Foundry Adventure created by LiamAlsakre. This is part one of a story to be told over three parts he has in mind to tell the whole story. I enjoyed this adventure. There was enough action to keep it exciting along with enough intrigue to motivate me to look forward to part 2.

I went through it with my Trickster Rogue and found it to be challenging but not impossible. My wife tried it with her Control Wizard and ran out of potions.
  • Options
    paravelparavel Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Thanks for the kind words amill72!

The next chapter is up! http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?254222-The-Hidden-A-Night-on-the-Coast