test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

HUD tray?

vetalkozvetalkoz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 5 Arc User
edited November 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
How can i configure HUD and add new skills there?
I got a power "fighter recovery", and it is said "Drag the icon to HUD", but i cant drag it nowhere (red cross appears).
Post edited by vetalkoz on

Comments

• xcvatorxcvator Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    same problem.. :(
  • jedizalmjedizalm Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The configure hud is nothing more than just adjusting your hud layout. You cant add more skills to the available slots. You have 2 dailies, 2 passives, 3 encounters, one class mechanic and 2 at wills. Nothing more can be added. This isnt a game where you get all skill all the time like WoW.
  • vetalkozvetalkoz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Ah, okay, so i should choose, which one to use.
    Nice to know, they should mention it somewhere.
  • crazykvexcrazykvex Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I have exactly the same with the mechanics chill and arcane on my control wizard. While the tooltips both say "always active" the skill description on the right mentions dragging it to the HUD to activate, which does not seem to do anything. Very confusing to say the least. I hope this can be fixed.
  • nanoq1nanoq1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I can live with this but what I cannot live with is the inability to lock the Item Tray. During a fight, especially a Boss fight, I have to use Pots or Stones of Health. But because we cannot lock the Item Tray, it is too easy to inadvertantly drag the Pots/Stones otut of the Item Tray slots and thus you die because you cannot access your inventory while in combat in order to use them from Inventory or drag them back to the Item Tray
  • silvikksilvikk Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    So set a hotkey and use that? There's only three item slots (four once you add the artifacts in module 2) so it's not like you can't find three unused keys to map them to.
  • serengettiserengetti Member Posts: 77
    edited November 2013
    nanoq1 wrote: »
    I can live with this but what I cannot live with is the inability to lock the Item Tray. During a fight, especially a Boss fight, I have to use Pots or Stones of Health. But because we cannot lock the Item Tray, it is too easy to inadvertantly drag the Pots/Stones otut of the Item Tray slots and thus you die because you cannot access your inventory while in combat in order to use them from Inventory or drag them back to the Item Tray

Do you manually click the skill icon every time you use an encounter power as well?