test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Too many attempts, Please try again later

haikyu1haikyu1 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Does anybody has a solution for this?every time I try to log in from the launcher, it always says "Too many attempts, Please try again later".
Post edited by haikyu1 on

Comments

• silentliam121234silentliam121234 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Nope ive had this issue for 4days now unistalled game 3times and its still saying try again later, and forum mods and GM's haven't replied to one thread with this issue so they obv don't care about there customers. (Even the paying customers get no help)
  • silentliam121234silentliam121234 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    and another great thing perfect world does is have there contact page down for 3+ days also so you cannot even get contact details well played!
  • p8654p8654 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yeah, now I am stuck with the same problem
    Complete *^@#. I wonder how long my ticket will take.
  • haikyu1haikyu1 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I think this is due to IP restrictions or something(not really sure coz i was able to play after like 24 hours normally again).
    I actually found a temporary solution( yes, i called it temporary coz i don't know if its allowed). Try using some proxy and you can access the game again( I used it while im stuck with this).
  • zychriaszychrias Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I just ran into the issue. Tried changing my password, that didn't help. I can login elsewhere, just not into the game launcher...
  • bboiybboiy Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I got the same issue since yesterday. Everything was working find and now i got this message too many attempts: Please try again later. I try too reboot pc , router and modem. I have search for update, flush my dns I enable the forwading port on my router. the only way I find to solve this issue is to directly connect my pc to the modem. the cause seem to be the router, setting or something wrong with it. im still searching for a long term solution, fixing my router. does anyone have more info on this topic?