test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Foundry destroyed Windows 7

zurjekzurjek Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 14 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
I was working on a foundry map. It crashed twice for the same reason, scrolling through encounters (Which I sent one of the auto-reports for both). I had to restart my computer both times as well because even though it was only the game that crashed, the "Play" button never appeared until after I restarted.

However, the major problem is that during my third time in the foundry, I was looking through the environment sky visuals when all of a sudden my computer had a major crash. My entire system suddenly crashed, and restarted. While attempting to start windows my computer just sat there on the windows loading screen (before even getting to the desktop screen). I tried restarting in safe mode to fix it, still couldn't start up. I ended up having to do a repair, which let me get into windows, but it ran so slow I had to re-install windows completely (along with everything else).

Finally, everything is working properly again, so I know it's not a hardware issue. If you need more detail let me know and I'll tell you what I can.