test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Campaigns question

giovithgiovith Member Posts: 36
edited May 2013 in The Foundry
Okay so I'm starting to work with the campaigns feature and I noticed you can upload existing missions you've made into the chronological progression. But do we have to keep the original mission once we've published it into a campaign or can we delete it and open up space for newer materials. Because I honestly think I'm gunna run out of slots in the decently near future xD
Post edited by giovith on

Comments

• nezroy123nezroy123 Member Posts: 165 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    You have to keep the mission around. The campaign menu just associates the mission with the campaign, it doesn't make a copy of it.
    Quests: Fate of the Bonnie Kate (NW-DE6K6H63Q)
  • giovithgiovith Member Posts: 36
    edited May 2013
    So then what I'm hearing is if I want to tell long in depth stories with multiple twists & turns that can keep people entertained for hours I wont be able to it in episodic form for very long. :p
  • upskirtupskirt Member Posts: 42
    edited May 2013
    10 quests and 10 campaigns for each. i could see you needing more slots in a month or two. but i've been working on a few quests and it can take up my whole day just to tweak and improve just one map within the quest.... so don't rush it. keep in mind, a single quest can have several maps within it (limitless?) so you can make it episodic by adding to an existing quest. so don't get too upset about the quest limits. hope this helps.
  • giovithgiovith Member Posts: 36
    edited May 2013
    Yeah, Ive spent the last three days working on one map.