test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Great Pirate Invasion (Quest) & Helping the Battlefate Family (camp.)

skylia120410skylia120410 Member Posts: 123 Bounty Hunter
edited May 2013 in Foundry Quest Database
I have one quest and one campaign

Quest Name: The Great Pirate Invasion by @skylia120410
Short Code:NW-DTA6PL4GZ
Mission Type: Very much a Hack and Slash solo player instance
Average Duration: around 15-20minutes
Amount of Combat: average to good amount
Starts at: Protector's enclave for zone in then mission starts at NPC
Mission Summary: Defend the coastline against the pirate invasion of Master Deadswan and his pirate crew. A coastline left week after the Dracolith attack on the seas.
Author tips/hints: Solo, Hack and slash, little bit story driven, NPC's even talk like pirates a little

Campaign: Help the Battlefate Family by @skylia120410
NWS- DHG3527S4

Quests: The Great Dwarf Escape (this was first quest ever done) and A New Home Search
Mission Type: Solo Challenge or with Friends 2-3 or more if you like, Story Driven Based on the Backstory of my Character in game. (Must read the quest intro before accepting to fully appreciate it)
Duration: 30-40 minutes depending on party or individual (maybe longer)
Starts: in protector's enclave for both quests and port into zones
Amount of Combat: 3 whole maps of combat
Mission Summary: The Great Dwarf Escape: Help Akaia Battlefate's Family from the slave crypts of northdark as things have grown worse and they can no longer wait for my return.

A New Home Search: Akaia's Family needs help once more and she called on you. Help them through the forest and to a new town where they might be able to find a home. (2maps Forest and Small town) (2 sets of mobs forest invaders and dragon invaders)

Tips: Story Driven, Lots of Killing, party of at least 2-3 ppl would probably be best or you can solo for added challenge
Based on Character backstory

Would love some honest constructive criticism working a story for my next campaign that will have probably three different quests in it so any thoughts would be helpful. I spend a lot of time on as much detail to my npcs and minions as time allows, I could get lost in the foundry tool and have the last two days LOL
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Character handle:@skylia120410
(www.gwfnw.weebly.com)
GWF GUIDE SITE: Still being worked on not 60 yet
Divine Misfits (one of the Guild Leaders)(Guild Site Manager)
www.divinemisfits.guildlaunch.com