What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Guardian set bug (1 shot everything)

2»

Comments

• majtrollxmajtrollx Member Posts: 76
    edited May 2013
    Working as intended.
  • nectarprimenectarprime Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    ridrithx wrote: »
    So yeah, bug or not... The guy who posted the screenshots? Action should be taken against him. It's obviously a VERY serious exploit and rather he states 'it's their fault for letting it in the game' or not... He's obviously using that to his advantage. Those screenshots alone prove it. He's killing bosses/mini-bosses. I SERIOUSLY hope action is going to be taken against the GFs who are using the class and that set to power through content and farm loot.

You understand that he is using gear that he found in game, right? How idiotic are you?
  • zackrilegiouszackrilegious Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hotfix thats a good one, customer support takes 2 weeks to respond. To Expect a hotfix in 3-4 weeks would be ideal at this point, 2 months is more realistic.
  • rockxoonrockxoon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    push this needs to be fixed else this game is ....
  • armorboxarmorbox Member Posts: 77
    edited May 2013
    rockxoon wrote: »
    push this needs to be fixed else this game is ....

Lol, this bug here since start :rolleyes: Dont you think that its too late to fix it? And fix, whenever it will be, wont be an hotfix.
  • sixvoltsixvolt Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    ridrithx wrote: »
    So yeah, bug or not... The guy who posted the screenshots? Action should be taken against him. It's obviously a VERY serious exploit and rather he states 'it's their fault for letting it in the game' or not... He's obviously using that to his advantage. Those screenshots alone prove it. He's killing bosses/mini-bosses. I SERIOUSLY hope action is going to be taken against the GFs who are using the class and that set to power through content and farm loot.

Please point out where in his post he states this, or anything other than 100% informational feedback with the intent to squash the bug. The fact that this hasn't been hot fixed immediately just tells me that hey, they can make more money by people buying zen to transfer to AD and buy castle never gear, so yeah.. let's ban the guy posting the proof of the bug. Do you shoot everyone that brings you a message, Or just the ones you take out of context?
  • gertona2gertona2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 60
    edited May 2013
    Bumping this issue, this is ridiculous
    Go for the eyes, Boo! Go for the eyes!
  • novaiahnovaiah Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    sixvolt wrote: »
    Please point out where in his post he states this, or anything other than 100% informational feedback with the intent to squash the bug. The fact that this hasn't been hot fixed immediately just tells me that hey, they can make more money by people buying zen to transfer to AD and buy castle never gear, so yeah.. let's ban the guy posting the proof of the bug. Do you shoot everyone that brings you a message, Or just the ones you take out of context?

Your ignorance is insulting. He is saying remove the people using the bug to their advantage and CLEARLY farming Castle Never and ruining the game economy while they laugh on their high horse. not ban the people saying "this should probably be looked into." Most of the previous exploits only affected the leveling curve or something lesser, not broke the entire economy of the game.
  • dzejkopppdzejkoppp Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It's way too late to fix this bug. People made 50m+ AD of it. In other words: economy is fooked.

/edit
    I saw a screenshot of a guy with 900m AD. nice....
  • inexgravinexgrav Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    :D:D:D

epic game support ahahah
    pukmp.jpg
  • xenobiusxenobius Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    If this isn't getting fixed, rolled back with exploiters banned and ill-gotten items removed you can pretty much kiss the game goodbye.
    This is worse than skipping all bosses save the 1st one on the way to C'tun, worse than the Ulduar exploit, worse than Gludin's Bone Collector multi-hand in, worse than pretty much ANYTHING. And not even a single CM comment in this thread leads me to thinking PW/Cryptic just doesn't give a darn at all.
    Pity.
  • soleonesoleone Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Game Economy = Ruined by no dev response/game fix/emergency update for an exploit known for ~7 days now....

Just do the math how many AD they can make by farming epic dungeons, times 30 a day for a week. Now multiply it by like 200 people using it and you will know what happens to the game economy.

If each run will only get them ~50k AD on the aution house, those exploiters prob made more than 2,100,000,000 AD (wich would be at Zen exchange rate of ~365) = 5.7 Million Zen = ~ 65-75,000 $

Edit 1: I was told Castle Neverwinter Epic Drops go for 6-7 digits on the auction house. This would mean they could "earn/steal" 21-210 billion AD/week = ~ 57-570 Million Zen = ~ 650,000 - 7,000,000 $ (provided that at least 200 people would do 30 runs a day for a week)
  • smackzor123smackzor123 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Game is dead after this. So many people with so much money and items they never could gotten unless they had played for 2 2 months+
  • focuzedfocuzed Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    LAWL to all these people. THEY WONT FIX IT. It will be months, RAWR GAMES A JOKE, ITSSSSS RUIIIINEEEDD. 20 min later a patch notes stating they are fixing it. Grow the FU*K up all of you and realize what your playing is a GAME!! A GAME!! A GAME!! O wait, theres such a thing as real life?
  • zeebismszeebisms Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I don't see why everyone is saying that this is the end of the game. I realize that the bug is indeed a bad thing, and even worse that it hasn't even been talked about by the devs yet.... But it seems to me that people are getting their panties in quite the bunch here. I got to 60 in 3 days, epic'd out in a day, and my t2 gear the day after that. It's clearly not hard to get gear even without exploiting a bug. There's also the fact that this is literally the birth of the game, there is much much more for us to look forward to, including gear that will far surpass the epic castle never gear.
  • se7end4yzse7end4yz Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    http://www.twitch.tv/voldeth link to exploiters live stream, ban hammer incoming :) enjoy!
  • lyssyaralyssyara Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    LW94B9j.png
    gg...

Many people have used this exploit... Please, find and ban them.
  • teh0gunteh0gun Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    <Removed Naming and Shaming>

I would actually want to see their accounts stripped from everything, or even banned - since all 4 of them were extensively exploiting this bug.
  • jonsbe1jonsbe1 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Cryptic fix this, ASAP. This is stupid... Prices are ****ed up.
  • askalonmanaskalonman Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Ban this ppl!!
  • smackzor123smackzor123 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    They fixed ONE of the bugs. The other is still working dumbass.... Still fcking things up!
  • narathkornarathkor Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The fix is not in yet. They are fixing where it was stacking beyond 5 times during the update today. I agree that getting over 24k power by exploiting the ability to stack more than 5 times was <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>, nobody should have that much power.
    Please check out my foundry quests!
    The Sins of the Father NW-DLN6BC8NX
    A Name For Yourself NW-DRBWMCFL4
    Click Here To Visit The Official Thread
    edited May 2013
    teh0gun wrote: »
    I would actually want to see their accounts stripped from everything, or even banned - since all 4 of them were extensively exploiting this bug.

Does that valiant warriors set have the same ability as the Stalwart Bulwark set? if not then its not the same bug at all.
  • penpenstarpenpenstar Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Holy. They should fix this and should look into other armor sets as well.
  • de4twde4tw Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    i played many beta's and a decent amount of mmo's since 2000 but i never played a game with so many exploitable quest/boss/setup's or bugged talents on any class. imho that game could have been great but so much is broken... it's just kkthxbye.
    edited May 2013
    de4tw wrote: »
    i played many beta's and a decent amount of mmo's since 2000 but i never played a game with so many exploitable quest/boss/setup's or bugged talents on any class. imho that game could have been great but so much is broken... it's just kkthxbye.

Really? what games have you been playing, I think you just were not aware of it, many games squash exploit threads on their forums and fix them quietly so nobody knows about it (keeps more people from researching the exploit and exploiting it during a fix).
  • martyx68martyx68 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Thanks for it, working :)