test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

cant turn in Daily Skirmish quest

tyrmoontyrmoon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 8 Arc User
edited June 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
yup waited in queue a long time [about 30 mins between each one CW btw] to get the 3 skirmish done for the daily and cant complete it to get my AD wtf :(

here is a screenshot

for a larger version http://imgur.com/xZlzSIY

also tried turning it in by launching L no dice
wtf.jpg 100.2K
Post edited by tyrmoon on

Comments

• Options
    xhritxhrit Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I am having the same issue. any update?
  • Options
    mosallamosalla Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Same issue since yesterday.

I am level 41 if it matters. I might have leveled either inside skirmish or between skirmishes. Maybe even from 39 to 40. Not sure now. Adding it just in case it helps to find a solution.
  • Options
    chrispybrownchrispybrown Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Let me guess, Gate Crashers. It happened to me during Double AD weekend and the other day with another character I leveled. I've reported it each time but still no fix apparently.
  • Options
    mosallamosalla Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    OK. I sent a help request in game and GM reset it I guess. Here is my guess (unless it reset automagically). As I had completed lower level skirmishes could not deliver them after I had gained some levels. There was a time when I was able to see both Daily Skirmishes - for lower and higher level map.

Now considering gate crashing - you may be correct. I did crash at the same time but not in skirmish but in PvP arena. I joined a game then was teleported back to town instantly. If it is connected somehow then that probably was it.

Now I have a fresh daily skirmish - hope it would work. Need three. :/
  • Options
    stringsoftearsstringsoftears Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 36
    edited June 2013
    Do the quest one more time. This happens to me often and the counter is just off. I know you may have done it 3 times, but something went wrong. You can complete it by doing the dungeon/skirmish/whatever one more time.
  • Options
    azahronazahron Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Let me guess, Gate Crashers. It happened to me during Double AD weekend and the other day with another character I leveled. I've reported it each time but still no fix apparently.

I'm pretty sure that's the Skirmish that did it to me once too... I also requested GM help, never saw any reply - and when I looked under tickets there was nothing there.
    I always figured it was because I leveled up during the Skirmish, and past the level range for it... >.<
    Artificer.jpg