test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

OMG the cruelty

eranicuseranicus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 5 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
Whell this is certainly something to laugh about!

Boss fight in solo dungeon. The firestarter. This is one pretty tough guy to beat.
Whell the fight goes on and on. me dodge rolling all those field spells. My healer, stupid as hell, remains in position taking evry fieldspell on her there is. Die-ing quite a lot. I get her back on her feet while battling the firestarter plus some minions. The end is in sight the firestarter is getting weaker and weaker. His minions all slain, all that remains is himself. He ported himself to a corner making it hard to flee, (again stupid AI, being sarcastic). Hes breathing his last breath, or so i thought. He placed a perfect fieldspell pushing me up and disabling me, allowing him to port away to the one safe spot on the entire field. The freaking ceiling!!!!!!!!!!! Now im unable to target him while he can fire my *** so hard. OMG the cruelty! I wasted a lot of potions, made risky moves to get my healer to safety, died 2 times before. And now when hes almost dead hes stuck in the freaking ceiling.

Anyways i put a pic with it so you can see for yourself, and make sure that this cannot ever happen again. And please can you change that this guy doesnt port over the battlefield evrytime you get close. This is so annoying when playing melee class.