test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

The Dungeon Delves bug

kilirmkilirm Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 43
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Did the dev team at least acknowledge such a serious bug is going on? I would take another 5 hours downtime to have it fixed asap.
Post edited by kilirm on

Comments

• Options
    pinchzpinchz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 50
    edited May 2013
    They intentionally turned it off to prevent an exploit. It's pretty depressing realizing how bad loot is without it, though.
  • Options
    asdfasdfgfasdfasdfgf Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 237 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    pinchz wrote: »
    They intentionally turned it off to prevent an exploit. It's pretty depressing realizing how bad loot is without it, though.

QFT /10chars
  • Options
    munkey81munkey81 Member Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    What exploit? and are you saying Delves no longer exist period? That would make me very sad =/
  • Options
    yultyult Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 181 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    pinchz wrote: »
    Are you just saying this, or has there been confirmation from a dev?
  • Options
    pinchzpinchz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 50
    edited May 2013
    I haven't seen any confirmation. I'm just assuming it was due to the exploit where you could loot the chest multiple times in a single run.
  • Options
    ameraygoameraygo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    They should fix Cragmire Crypts first boss bug as well. It is really annoying. Especially when u get bad group and they want to kite adds to stairs and trigger the cinematic 3-5 more times.
    I think they should make official statement about dungeon delves. I was really dissapointed after completing Throne of Idris. 0 loot. Not even a blue item, not even a single seal.
  • Options
    kilirmkilirm Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 43
    edited May 2013
    LOL that is super weird. Couldnt they at least remove the Delves from the event rotation list until they do it? Simple things that impact gameplay in a signifficant way. It reminds me of the whole Gauntlgrym stuff where they offer the quests but the quests are still inaccessible.