test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

What last day for FOUNDER PACK 199 $ ? I WANT TO KNOW THE DATE!!

firejusticegafirejusticega Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 7 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
What last day for FOUNDER PACK 199 $ ? I WANT TO KNOW THE DATE!!

Please Declare it at 1st page

i will plan for buying it.

Thankyou
Post edited by firejusticega on

Comments

• koldmiserkoldmiser Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 131
    edited May 2013
    eleventyfour
  • sasheriasasheria Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I don't think they have peg a date. Before it was like 5/3 then I saw briefly (on top of the forum) 5/30

If you want to buy it, buy it now and don't wait to the last minute in case they just take it away (since no date is posted it could be tomorrow or 2 months from now)

Guesstimate: My guess is that PWE didn't put a date so they can continue to sell more to target number, once that number is reached, then they will put a date :)
    To grow old is inevitable, to grow up is optional.
    Please review my campaign and I'll return the favor.
  • glanniganglannigan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 463 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Stardate: 66879.1
  • obscurusarcanum2obscurusarcanum2 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    please dont buy it >.>. dont support their absurd prices. Only buy it if they bring the prices more in line. I am all for supporting game developers, i am NOT for supporting ridiculous pricing schemes like the one found in this game.