test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Invocation skill not working at all.

zedfighterzedfighter Member Posts: 93 Arc User
edited June 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
Within the alter area in town, portable alter or campfire, my Invocation skill is black:

jFsS52J.jpg

Outside of those areas it is white:

W9ABowD.jpg

The skill will not function by clicking the icon or keyboard shortcut.

I've restarted the game, re-logged, zoned and nothing changes.

EDIT: I forgot to add, when mousing over the icon area, it says "You may slot a invocation power here".
Post edited by zedfighter on

Comments

• schurillschurill Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    yep.. seeing more and more of this issue since the .16 patch, am waiting on a gm ticket for it myself.
  • zedfighterzedfighter Member Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    schurill wrote: »
    yep.. seeing more and more of this issue since the .16 patch, am waiting on a gm ticket for it myself.

Glad to see it's not just me lol. I am sorry you're experiencing it too though :)

What really sucks is that were getting screwed out of rewards every single hour this is broke!
    edited May 2013
    its teh weeks worth of missing ardent/celestial coins that is the real pisser
    edited May 2013
    Three days, still broke, no coins, no rewards whatsoever. No reply to my ticket either.

I suspect they'll give me back pay in coins right? [/sarcasm] ROFLMA, a good company would do this.
    edited May 2013
    No reply from CS yet, really? This is a fairly important function in the game.

Do I need to re-roll again? (Made a Dorf the first time, don't ask why lol) :)
    edited May 2013
    Still broken.
    edited May 2013
    yea.. I had ticket in for 3 days, then they sent me a notice saying there was a fault in the ticket system and they lost my ticket so I would have to resubmit, it is now day 5 on second ticket and still no gm... is the system that slow or do they just not want to address the issue?
    edited May 2013
    If I could abandon the quest "Invoking The Gods" and start over I'm betting it would be fixed, but noooo for some ridiculous reason you can't abandon it.
    edited May 2013
    Still broken.
    edited May 2013
    yep... I really can't believe its been over a week and none of us have had any responce on the issue at all
  • valsheartvalsheart Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm now level 26 and haven't had invocation work for me since I started the quest at level 11. I have it highlighted but no POINTs to start using it. I've stood at campfire's for hours and still no points to use. I've updated my ticket 2x with NO REPLY from GM, in mail or otherwise. I've seen many players use it, but for both my toons, on servers Dragon and Mindflayer, I can't get it to work. Very bummed about this!
    As stated above... "This is a fairly important function in the game" however I'd say it's a 'main function" since the "Astral Diamonds" are part of the Economy/Trade system of the game. :confused:
    :mad:
    edited May 2013
    and we are now entering the 3rd week of this issue without a gm response.. really..
  • awaveawave Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 104
    edited May 2013
    Are the devs plain ignoring this issue or they just don't care? This is ridiculous!
    edited May 2013
    FINALY got a responce!!!!
    ou are receiving this automated message to inform you that your current ticket is being closed. We are doing this to prevent your issue from being lost in "Ticket Limbo."

I'm sorry, but i can read this no other way than yea, you have a game breakign issue, you have been in teh ticket system for 15 days, and we have already dropped your ticket once before because we have to many tickets to deal with, but as a favor to you, we are going to go ahead and do you a favor drop your ticket a second time without even reading it so that you don't have to sit in the que forever.

I guess my only choice from this point forward is to make a new ticket every other day so when they go ahead and drop the next round of tickets I don't have to wait so long to be dropped again.
    edited May 2013
    20 days and 3 auto dropped without reading tickets later, and still no official response..
  • dajeildajeil Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I've got an open ticket for this issue as well. I can't believe that something affecting the monetization of this game would go ignored like this for so long. Your post does not give me hope :(
  • akrahakrah Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Exact same problem.
  • dajeildajeil Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I have deleted my character and will re-roll. I was disheartened after waiting a couple of weeks on an open ticket and seeing posts like this - http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?187721-Invocation-Skill-Missing. I left my ticket open in the hope that they will at least address the issue for others. Good luck to anyone still holding out for a solution!