test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Neverdeath GY Bag Quest, Is there more?

scoteoscoteo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 14 Arc User
edited June 2013 in PvE Discussion
I know there have been many people posting about bag space issues and thought I'd share that the last quest in the Neverdeath Graveyard series awards another 12 slot bag.

Just wanted to share this because i almost missed it, with doing dailies I had out leveled the area and was almost about to move on to the next but on a whim i just decided to finish out the area.

That being said does anyone know of any other quests that award bag space? Or other important quests i shouldn't skip over? It seems with doing dailies I out level a area before I finish it. I've already skipped other quest's I've gotten because I've out leveled them. Just hope i'm not missing more bags or something equally as useful!

Bag Quests
-Blacklake District
-Neverdeath Graveyard
-- Gono 60 GF -- Gonodos 60 TR -- Fromme 60 DC --
- Dragon Shard
-
Post edited by scoteo on

Comments

• Options
    zorpennzorpenn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 146 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Nope. only those 2.
    Debugging is twice as hard as writing the code in the first place. Therefore, if you write the code as cleverly as possible, you are, by definition, not smart enough to debug it.
  • Options
    misterianusmisterianus Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I also only know of 2 bags from quests(finished all areas and all quests in the areas), was actually expecting a 3rd bag since the bag space is REALLY limited and you have to skip a lot of items that you would otherwise want to pick up just so you can save space for items for your own class, which is rather annoying.
  • Options
    rhandiusrhandius Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Only the first few quests were available to me in Neverdeath. People have said I've over leveled but I can still do quests that are earlier than Neverdeath. Long and short of it, I can't get that bag and none of the support guys wants to know about it. Had to purchase a bag with real money because how fast my limited inventory filled up was unbearable.
  • Options
    traciatim1traciatim1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 38
    edited June 2013
    rhandius wrote: »
    Only the first few quests were available to me in Neverdeath. People have said I've over leveled but I can still do quests that are earlier than Neverdeath. Long and short of it, I can't get that bag and none of the support guys wants to know about it. Had to purchase a bag with real money because how fast my limited inventory filled up was unbearable.

Hey look, F2P works to suck money out of pure frustration. Welcome to gaming of the future where everything is designed around being just annoying enough to not make you quit but annoying enough to swipe your card evermore.
  • Options
    elawynelawyn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    rhandius wrote: »

You know that even if you aren't over leveled, that quest line involves one NPC that doesn't have the yellow diamond over their head right?
  • Options
    abombination247abombination247 Member Posts: 1,279 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    elawyn wrote: »
    You know that even if you aren't over leveled, that quest line involves one NPC that doesn't have the yellow diamond over their head right?

I am also in the same boat I did the quest line all of it. So I could get a bag. I didn't. I got a man at arms. which was nice. Just saying there is no bag in Neverdeath graveyard if there was I would have it. The only zone I actually finished I am not much of a quester but I did the entire zone and I have no bag! I bought a 24 slot bag and said oh well. was a nice thought. Not complaining just wish I got a bag from that zone.
  • Options
    lltsnwnlltsnwn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 787 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    I also only know of 2 bags from quests(finished all areas and all quests in the areas), was actually expecting a 3rd bag since the bag space is REALLY limited and you have to skip a lot of items that you would otherwise want to pick up just so you can save space for items for your own class, which is rather annoying.

It is to encourage you to visit the Zen store.
    12.jpgRanger.jpg
  • Options
    elawynelawyn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I am also in the same boat I did the quest line all of it. So I could get a bag. I didn't. I got a man at arms. which was nice. Just saying there is no bag in Neverdeath graveyard if there was I would have it. The only zone I actually finished I am not much of a quester but I did the entire zone and I have no bag! I bought a 24 slot bag and said oh well. was a nice thought. Not complaining just wish I got a bag from that zone.

Right. Noticed this note at the bottom of the uest wiki

Note: If a player is too high level to accept this quest chain, you can have someone share Clockwork Guild Tomb with you without having to complete the rest of the chain. However the quest will not reward the Adventurer's Pack

• Options
    abombination247abombination247 Member Posts: 1,279 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    elawyn wrote: »
    Right. Noticed this note at the bottom of the uest wiki

Note: If a player is too high level to accept this quest chain, you can have someone share Clockwork Guild Tomb with you without having to complete the rest of the chain. However the quest will not reward the Adventurer's Pack

Thanks for looking that up. So my question is this can I do it on my alt. then mail it to my main ? Odd that there is a lvl restriction on getting the best reward from a quest in game. This should really be patched. At the same time I guess they are making tons on bag sales.
  • Options
    daervondaervon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Thanks for looking that up. So my question is this can I do it on my alt. then mail it to my main ? Odd that there is a lvl restriction on getting the best reward from a quest in game. This should really be patched. At the same time I guess they are making tons on bag sales.

Pretty sure the quest-rewarded bags are bind-on-pickup, so you cannot trade them or mail them to another character.
    As for the quest not rewarding a bag at higher levels... Are you certain that you didn't try re-doing the quest on a character that had already done it in the past?

Well... there could be another reason for it as well, but won't post details here as it could be considered an exploit... so, n/m.
  • Options
    holsacholsac Member Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I was able to do the bag quest 4 levels higher then the suggested quest level.

This 'zone' has two ''mini'' zones in it. The first part is the graveyard, lots of undead, and doing all the quests in that part can get you a profession pack. Awarding you something profession related. The second part you face a bunch of kobolbs, mercs, and gnolls. The second part is where you get the bag quest.

I believe you have to finish every quest in the complete zone to get the bag quest and some of those quests only trigger after you complete the ones before it.
  • Options
    wartimeraiderwartimeraider Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 132 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    3 is more then enough. Havent had a single problem with only having 3 bags .. and thats with about 250 hours of playtime minimally
    timeraiderlogo2smaller.gif

Elf Control Wizard - Dragon