test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Protector Enclave Lag is TERRIBLE

2»

Comments

• geargogglesgeargoggles Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Anyone else got this after the patch that was out a week ago? I have no problems with performance anywhere else but my FPS drops all the way to 0 in Protector's Enclave. I didn't have this problem before the patch.

It seems to be on and off. It's without a doubt either the Client, the Server, or the combination of both just having too many code/technical issues.

Some days I can log in and play just fine in any zone including PE without any issues.

Other days I can't even get past the loading screen, or if I do the game just crashes over and over and over.

They have some huge technical issues to address to make this game stable enough to really play regular.
  • quaranaxquaranax Member Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Seems to me that there is some sort of texture memory leak going on in PE as well. When I first enter Protectors Enclave my performance is fine, even in a busy instance. But if I leave to go do a dungeon or something and return, then I am getting freezes of sometimes up to a second and at best a massive FPS drop.

During the whole time though my CPU and GPU usage is never close to being maxed out so it can only be just very poorly optimized game code, and I experience no problems in any other games.

• subasax54subasax54 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I just want ask you why this game push my pc (cpu) so hard? Really it is strange graphic is cool but i know my computer is old but it should run it smoothly. This game is not like crysis (crysis really push my pc hard) or other games with huge requirements.

I have always below 20fps(always red) in main city and i have to overclock my dual core CPU E8400 to 4GHz. It is not problem only in main city sometimes i have lags, low fps in other countrys when i play PVP or doing QUEUES party or when i solo quests.
    I try to reduce render scale to 0 and have only 30 fps when i walk (Protector Enclave).

Recommended: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.8GHz CPU equivalent or better
    I Have: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU E8400 @ 3.00GHz (overlock to 4.00GHz)

Recommended: 2 GB
    I Have: 4.1 GB

Recommended: GeForce 8800 or ATI Radeon HD 2900GT performance or better, 512MB+ video ram
    I have: ATI Radeon HD 4870

So again why i have so problem in perfomance?
    john242424 wrote: »
    i7 960 @ 4.2 ghz,3 gtx 580's tri sli, 12 gb ram...I'm getting this also so obviously it's not a pc specs issue.

Frame rates will jump from 150 to 13...lol

Everybody always thinks issues like this are because the person has a crappy pc, 95% of the time that's not the case. The game just isn't optimized.

This is true i also think the game isn't optimized. And please can PW fix it? This lag low fps push me away from this game so optimize it fast.
  • lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Closed for necro.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
  • angellwolfsangellwolfs Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    hey ,plzz i need help
    my caracter lagged when he teleported to enclave protector and when i try to login , "server not responding" then my acc deconect
    and when i try aigaint ,the game say me "try safe connection or normal connection " and whe i click on one of them ;my acc deconect
    so plzz if anyone know how i can fix that pm me
This discussion has been closed.