test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

So frustrated with skill system and lack of retrainability!!!

blizzardof72blizzardof72 Member Posts: 10
edited May 2013 in The Library
Forgive me for going on a rant post but this is getting silly. Can someone give me a ray of hope here,please??

About to delete off my second attempt on a wiz, both being at level 40. Deleted with gear and diamonds and all currency out of total frustration. I know they need to make money on the game and i'm all for them having sucess with it. But with the way the trees are set up there really needs to be a better way or more options to get a full retrain or access to retrain the trees. Maybe a respec trail or dungeon ? One at level 30 and one at 60 ?

At this point its easier to delete and reroll than it is to pay or work for a respec. Problem is after doing it twice already,starting for a 3rd time sucks the life out of this game and the class for me.

The other option is to bail on wiz and try another class. But with the way all the trees and options are set up , it looks like I could be in for more of the same with the rest of the classes.

I've always loved magic/spell/force/mystic type dps and cc classes. I have read the guides posted here. But still, they always feel off. Also it seems like too many odd ball powers tossed into 1 class. Why not an Ice class and seperate Arcane class and Lightning class. Nothing has any synergy.

And to top it off to be useful you have to change out most of your powers with the acception of maybe 2 as soon as you get use to using them because the higher level ones are better.

Been with Cryptic since City of Heros, played all their games even the less popular ones. Even into the free 2 play versions of those games. Theres better and easier ways to make money more so from vanity and custom options than to charge for readjusting all your points, skills trees and powers individualy because of a wishy washy build system .
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments