test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Only GF Gets a FULL Set of Level 38 EPIC GEAR

yummydownontheseyummydownonthese Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Perhaps I've just not seen the gear at all and people buy it instantly on the Auction House, but it seems that Guardian Fighters are the only class that get EPIC GEAR at LEVEL 38. They get a full set of EPIC GEAR with a SET BONUS. Not only do they get a set of EPIC GEAR, but they also get an EPIC WEAPON and SHIELD as well. If that wasn't bad enough the EPIC CHEST and EPIC WEAPON have an armor enhancement and weapon enhancement slot respectively.

I'm completely baffled as to why only one class would have epics available to them at a lower level. While the stat difference and the set bonus is pretty big, the biggest advantage is the enhancement slots on the chest and weapon. Maybe I'm just slow to clicky the buyout button, but I've not seen epic gear for any other class anywhere at this level.

Wth Cryptic?
Post edited by yummydownonthese on

Comments

• Options
    emaloreemalore Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 95
    edited May 2013
    Why not bump the thread you made 17 minutes ago, instead of creating a new one?
  • Options
    yummydownontheseyummydownonthese Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Because people don't care about a lower level gear discrepancy. They do care about someone having access to something they don't. Can't delete the other thread though.
  • Options
    deistikdeistik Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 658 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Obviously it was a bug (that's been fixed).

Environment and Quests
    - Resolved an issue with Dungeon Chests giving loot of incorrect level under some circumstances

That was from patch notes like 3 days ago.
  • Options
    emaloreemalore Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 95
    edited May 2013
    You could have just changed the title on your old thread, when you edit the post hit the Go Advanced button. ;)
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    It's kinda not resolved when a group of three GFs wearing that gear and 2 clerics is demolishing low levels with their level 60 stats and enchants.

Sorry, I'm not very forum savvy. Thanks, for the tip :)
  • Options
    xantrisxantris Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Because people don't care about a lower level gear discrepancy. They do care about someone having access to something they don't. Can't delete the other thread though.

Still don't care. We need more tanks at end-game anyway, and the GF sucks to level. Give them a carrot if need be.