What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

UPDATED - 60 Trickster Rogue Guide

124»

Comments

• xpertzxxxxpertzxxx Member Posts: 96
    edited August 2013
    aizenhart1 wrote: »
    Heres something i Noticed lol...actually during Lurker's assault.. If your Video Setting is all Set to really low, the screen doesnt go Black and White. it just darkens a bit.. and still you can see enemy red attacks clearer actually =)

They already changed this. It doesn't go black anymore.
    Wtf is a Molon Labe?

- Tiduss -

(OoS)
  • aizenhart1aizenhart1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 44
    edited August 2013
    xpertzxxx wrote: »
    They already changed this. It doesn't go black anymore.

What i meant is before the patch when it was changed, when neverwinter was released i have already set my graphics to low and never experienced going black when on Lurker's assault.
  • kassha666kassha666 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Please delete this
  • thesweetescapethesweetescape Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    since they are going to nerf the rogue again what would be a good update on items and build
  • warrgodd2233warrgodd2233 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I have read several places that armor pen is the way to go, is this the case? i see you have your set as power. Getting ready to buy gear, and don't wanna spend all my AD on the wrong stacking stat.
  • cocktailsquidcocktailsquid Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Tgnalfen, thank you so much for the guide. I love gaming, but I'm always horrible with figuring out how my spec should go. I played World of Warcraft too long, where Stealth is for a backstab and then useless in combat. I was really struggling, but I'm doing so much better after reading this. You've been a huge help.
  • siggemckvacksiggemckvack Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Hi Tgnalfen, thx for the guide. I was just wondering, im guessing they have nerfed rogue since you put together this guide but.. In what way is Path of the blade the tricksters highest encounter DPS? Am I missing something?
  • imm0rtalboyimm0rtalboy Member Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    tgnalfen wrote: »
    Impossible to Catch - PvE 1, PvP 3
    Great PvP skill that is otherwise useless for PvE.
    Good - Only way to break CC and used from stealth it becomes amazing.
    Bad - Long cool down limits its PvE usage but would otherwise make it OP for PvP. Takes a while getting used to it.

Useless ??? dude this is the most useful skill in PvE i can stay on red circle and receive no damaged after i use it for PvP its suck come on dude
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • astrozarastrozar Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 19
    edited December 2013
    Thank you very much for this excellent guide tgnalfen,

I was wondering if you are considering an Update for the nerfed Skills and new Paragon Powers? Especially since we can now respec for free.

Please keep up the good work. It has been a great help (even though I discovered it too late).
  • kgl7kgl7 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    @ Tgnalfen

27 str? You must be mistaken. It is not possible to start with 20 str as half orc since it is your secondary main attribute. 18 is the highest you can achieve from character creation, giving a possible 25 str with campfire buff.
  • floxmeisterfloxmeister Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    hey guys just wanted to ask. how much power does a TR need to really give that painful ticking damage? i have crit at 50% i dont have vorpal yet. and im thinking of going for bilethorn

any suggestions?

thanks! you guys rock !
  • valcrist24valcrist24 Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    So, how does this build stack with the recent updates to PVP, now? o.O
  • martialrevmartialrev Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    can someone add me on steam and help me make a good stealth rogue infa stealth i beleive
  • shreyassvshreyassv Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    2 things- what do you mean you can respec for free???
    and how much int would you suggest i get? i rolled 15 str,14 int,11 con 10 wis 15 dex and 13 char... do i reroll into something?(am human now- lvl 11- have not used my extra points.) and if so, wht stats should i get? is dragonborn a good option? i have a free dragonborn reroll token)
    and i have a retraining token- can that be used to resellect everything including my original ability scores- or just what i have increased through level up?
  • myowmyowmyowmyow Member Posts: 1,923 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    shreyassv wrote: »
    2 things- what do you mean you can respec for free???
    and how much int would you suggest i get? i rolled 15 str,14 int,11 con 10 wis 15 dex and 13 char... do i reroll into something?(am human now- lvl 11- have not used my extra points.) and if so, wht stats should i get? is dragonborn a good option? i have a free dragonborn reroll token)
    and i have a retraining token- can that be used to resellect everything including my original ability scores- or just what i have increased through level up?

Those ability scores are not bad at all. Just put your remaining points in STR and DEX at levels 20, 40 and 50. You'll get +1 to every ability score at levels 30 and 60 for a final: 21 STR, 16 INT, 13 CON, 12 WIS, 21 DEX, and 15 CHA.

Those are pretty good ability scores for a TR, in my opinion, but others may disagree.

Save your reroll and respect for another character on your account. :)
    SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! (repeat indefinitely)

myles08807 said, "Back in my day, we didn't have any of this fancy Mulhorand gear while we were leveling . . . we walked uphill both ways while dying once every five seconds while leveling, and we liked it fine!" . . . Now, get off my lawn, you kids!"
    pointsman said, "I don't rue the game. In fact I don't feel any regret for the game at all."
    looomis said, "I don't like people changing to alts and then bragging about their mains like schizophrenic role players."
  • myowmyowmyowmyow Member Posts: 1,923 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Regarding good races to play, it is definitely hard to beat the Half-Orc overall.

However, the Mezoberanzan Renegade is not much better than a Wood Elf, which is still a decent class due to +2 Dex and +2 Cha ability score bonuses. My TR is a Wood Elf and came out with some good ability scores. :)
    SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! (repeat indefinitely)

myles08807 said, "Back in my day, we didn't have any of this fancy Mulhorand gear while we were leveling . . . we walked uphill both ways while dying once every five seconds while leveling, and we liked it fine!" . . . Now, get off my lawn, you kids!"
    pointsman said, "I don't rue the game. In fact I don't feel any regret for the game at all."
    looomis said, "I don't like people changing to alts and then bragging about their mains like schizophrenic role players."