test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

What is the Fashion option?

cluesclues Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 45
edited June 2014 in General Discussion (PC)
Does using Fashion cover your current ugly armor and keep the stats? Or is it simply a completely different set where you lose all stats from your actual equipment? I tried using it and felt I was getting hit harder, which led me to wonder if it is absolutely useless cosmetically unless you want to stand around and do nothing but look decent.
Post edited by clues on

Comments

• Options
    kiralynkiralyn Member Posts: 1,440 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    clues wrote: »
    Does using Fashion cover your current ugly armor and keep the stats?

Yes, it is.
  • Options
    solresolsolresol Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Isn't it just purely "fashion". You equip it and you have a whole new set of clothes with zero benefit (lose stats on armor cause you aren't wearing it), but to look casual (For RPing I assume). There was an early quest where you got a sack shirt and potato sack pants that explained it all I believe
  • Options
    blackbriar1001blackbriar1001 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I would like to see more fashion items since having a peasant outfit (and 3more for 1000+ zen) I wouldn't dare to call fashion. And I could, but won't go deeper into this theme.
  • Options
    elawynelawyn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    solresol wrote: »
    Isn't it just purely "fashion". You equip it and you have a whole new set of clothes with zero benefit (lose stats on armor cause you aren't wearing it), but to look casual (For RPing I assume). There was an early quest where you got a sack shirt and potato sack pants that explained it all I believe

It's purely visual. You keep all stats from armor.
  • Options
    cluesclues Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 45
    edited May 2013
    Hmm alright, thanks everyone. I'm probably just crazy then or not used to my new area's damage ability.
  • Options
    fayedeloncrentfayedeloncrent Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    solresol wrote: »

your stats stay the same when wearing fashion items. if you notice when you equip it your stats don't change at all nor does your GS or Health points. fashion is basically as i use it so i can look nice put $ into my look and be able to change my gear as much as id like with out paying to redye my stuff or paying to transmute it because after awhile that gets very expensive so i just use fashion like the pic i posted with this and can change my gear at any time with out effecting the way i look. you can buy fashion threw the zen market or the auction house (AH) since mod 3 has came out you can get icewind dale (IWD) fashion items relatively cheap in the AH the image im posting with this is the yeti hunter fashion items which as all fashion sets comes in 3 items. all three items was under 10,000 AD each the cheapest one of the set was like ruffly 8000? in any case not a bad price i then dyed the primary color to black, left the white as it was & used purple on the outlines. i think it looks pretty awesome i do say! :P the outfit came in purple white and like a tanish gold it didnt look bad as is i just like this color more. there is sevral IWD items in the AH like merchant outfits & Nobal. this toon is human & a HR. lvl 23 as of now. i just started it.

1-MOTION.gif

if you need any help look me up in game @fayedeloncrent / @saiurie /@saiuriefaye
  • Options
    fayedeloncrentfayedeloncrent Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Also i am aware this is an old post but alot of people (such as myself) reference these forums for information so i wanted to make sure it was accurate ;-P