test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

I need your help forming a Guild on Beholder Server

flyherapartflyherapart Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
Howdy Folks,

I'm looking to found a guild here in NeverWinter, need for 4 people to join a party so I can register the guild.
You Must be LvL 15+ and have purchased some Zen for NW or a Founders Pack (Cryptic's rules not mine)

I have a LvL 50 GF so looking to start develop a strong crew for end game. I'm a mid 30's UK based player so I'm looking for mature English speakers.

Are you able to help form a fun and effective group run for the sole benefit of the group as a whole.
No politics and No drama just a focus on good team play..

The guild will be well run with a website in the works and an established voice server for use if wanted. I have help setup and build web sites for other successful guilds in other MMO's, one of the best being the Sunfall Rebels, a SWG / SWTOR guild Est 2004.

If this sounds like something you can be a part of, or you can just lend a body to the group for ten mins, then send a Tell / PM or friends request to: Verin Silver@Washproof

My thanks.
Post edited by flyherapart on

Comments

• Options
    kkkellkkkell Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I'm interested in joining a UK guild that focuses a lot socially as well as playing the game. I have never organized anything, but am willing to help where I can. Currently Lvel 31 or 32 (cant remember ,lol) CW on Beholder shard.