test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

New class !? Need admin answer please...

js3bjs3b Member Posts: 368 Arc User
edited July 2013 in PvE Discussion
Any new class comming ?

Any info on what class ? Archer ?

Any info on when ? 1 month, 2months, 1 year?

We want to know and we want more class :)

Keep up the good work!
Founder back a week ago, already pissed by cryptic ''no roll back'' decision

Post edited by js3b on

Comments

• lerdocixlerdocix Member Posts: 897 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    1 Yes.
    2 No.
    3 No.
  • js3bjs3b Member Posts: 368 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    lerdocix wrote: »
    1 Yes.
    2 No.
    3 No.

that i could figure... lol thats why id like an admin info (if they have some more)
    Founder back a week ago, already pissed by cryptic ''no roll back'' decision

• ceonnynceonnyn Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm pretty sure they'd put that on the front page and not respond to your message.
  • tabisiatabisia Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    ceonnyn wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure they'd put that on the front page and not respond to your message.

This is true.
  • pantamimepantamime Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Maybe if we keep posting about it they will finally respond. Like the 1 millionth customer reward or some thing.

But yea, I would love to know when the other classes are coming out. My guess is summer time. Mid or Late summer.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    PVPer rocking it Solo queue style since the dawn of Neverwinter
  • jbrewergamerjbrewergamer Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It's probably an archer class considering we don't have one yet.
  • gollnirgollnir Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    there will be any new weapons? i'm terribly bored of my gwf's sword... i want a hammer to crush my enemies' heads or call it great sword fighter
  • demonsunderdemonsunder Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 243 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Rumor is
    Class: Archer & Warlock
    Race: Dragonborn
    ETA: August
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Oceanic Neverwinter guild http://19thbattalion.com/home
    Breadbasket NW-DTYGYBRF2
  • maelwysmaelwys Member Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Where'd that rumor surface and how did August play into the picture?
    I've also heard rumors of ranger & drow. But who knows. There are nature nodes in game, but no class that could use them. Back during beta there were arcane nodes before control wizard was released. There are also currently no primal classes. Ranger or druid would make sense. There was also some class icon picture supposedly extracted from client's data files that seemed to depict a class symbol with arrows in it - and right now we don't have a physical ranged class.

But so far as I know I haven't seen any definite answers. Much of the rumors may likely have started with someone saying 'I think next one is..', and the next guy saying 'we think the next one is...' and before too long it's 'we all think the next one is...'
  • jayws84jayws84 Member Posts: 42
    edited May 2013
    Ranger would indeed make the most sense. No archer-type class in the game, no nature skill user. Ranger is a classic D&D class. And there's a lot of room within the class for sub-classes, paragon paths and what-have-you. I hope it's the next class being released at least, would be fun to see what they make of it.

As for race, the drow wouldn't be a big surprise. But also we have Tieflings but no Aasimar. Wouldn't be surprised if that one appears at some point.
  • snugglemancersnugglemancer Member Posts: 105 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    jayws84 wrote: »
    Ranger would indeed make the most sense. No archer-type class in the game, no nature skill user. Ranger is a classic D&D class. And there's a lot of room within the class for sub-classes, paragon paths and what-have-you. I hope it's the next class being released at least, would be fun to see what they make of it.

As for race, the drow wouldn't be a big surprise. But also we have Tieflings but no Aasimar. Wouldn't be surprised if that one appears at some point.
    The rumor is that the ranger isn't an archer ranger though, it's a melee ranger like Drizzt.
  • saintnewagesaintnewage Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    We need a monk. I mean... come on... No weapon, just ****ing fists.
    <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>.
  • ryvvikryvvik Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 966 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    js3b wrote: »
    Any new class comming ?

Any info on what class ? Archer ?

Any info on when ? 1 month, 2months, 1 year?

We want to know and we want more class :)

Keep up the good work!

http://nw.perfectworld.com/module1
  • harbingerdrumharbingerdrum Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 151 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Or Shaman. Nature also. Maybe even a real healer lol.

They already got the arrow animations with various mobs though so you are probably on track with Ranger.
    the Book Binding series by @HarbingerDrum ----> Help Defeat Lolth's Minions
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

1- 20, 2- 35, 3- 18, 4- 20 min
    Comments to ->
    the Book Binding
  • etherealjetherealj Member Posts: 1,091 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Would lose my ****ing mind if a new class came out before GWF and GF got balanced.
    Use the <removed exploit lead-in> to interact with the auction vendor.
  • beringtomberingtom Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 42
    edited May 2013
    Got my money on the ranger + druid, we allready know the drow is coming :P
  • foundrymakerfoundrymaker Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 253 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    A ranger would rock, I might actually play the game then, instead of just the foundry
  • vigerovigero Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I heard there are sposed to be 20 classes lol
  • wyndewynde Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    No Dragonborn has been confirmed nor Archer or Warlock. Only thing confirmed for August is Moon Elf and Sun Elf.
    Seyena-Signature.png

Haven's Point- Not just another guild! We are a community, a town...a family!
  • lltsnwnlltsnwn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 787 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    Would rather them focus on fixing the game we have today and giving existing classes new paragon paths then adding new classes.
    12.jpgRanger.jpg