test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Issues with HUD display and dungeon parties

bolt#9204 bolt Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 79 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
Hi,

Well this forum title said it was for Bugs and Issues so here's a couple of issues from me that might resonate with others. In general though would like to say the open beta has been a lot more smooth than most I have experienced so well done.

1. Dungeon parties are long that's not the issue they are pretty enjoyable but if a member of your party emo leaves or disconnects and has to be kicked there is currently no way of finding a replacement which means starting over with a new party and hoping it doesn't happen again. Well the other night it happened to me twice in a row so that was almost 3 hours with nothing to show for it. Can you try to implement a solution even if its only the ability to invite a friend through the social tab or something like that.

2. The buffs/debuffs and stack numbers notifications that appear under the character portrait are tiny. Is it possible to make them more visible by having that ability to scale their size and possibly undock them from the character portrait and move them to a place where they are easier to glance at during game play

that's it from me,

Bolt