test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

NEED a Role Play Server

2»

Comments

• syberghostsyberghost Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2,474
    edited May 2013
    Champions online

Doesn't have an RP server, and manages to sustain an RP community just fine.
    SWTOR

Has no RP rules, just "suggests" a server for RPers so they'd stop demanding it on the forums. If you make a character on that server named "xXxLOLPWNTxXx" and dance naked on mail terminals, nobody at BioWare will care.
    DCUO

No RP server.

You don't need an RP server to RP. You just need RPers. Somehow I don't think these will be difficult to find in a game based on the first RPG... :)
  • killz2manykillz2many Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 146 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Look, I'm not even looking for a enforcement of a RP server, just to have one so that when RPers start a character they can say to themselves "Hey! I bet I'll find more RPers there!"

And did I seriously see someone complain about RP in a f2p? Do you even know what d&d stands for? Have you ever even heard of the neverwinter franchise? *sigh*

I'm not looking to push out the mmo nerds. They'll leave on their own B) I'm just saying some more encouraged RP would be nice in a game that has the elements of the biggest pen&paper game known to our society.
    Killz2Many ~ Greatest Weapon Fighter ~ Dragon Shard
    game-of-thrones-dani-burn-deal-with-it.gif
  • selvecselvec Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    atlantix1 wrote: »
    RP in f2p mmo.. lol .. you guys made my day..

just because the game has d&d name doesnt mean its d&d mmo
    its PW f2p MMO
    SWTOR has 2 RP servers which are extremely successful. LOTR is considered primer RP MMO and is F2P.

Edit:
    Better idea actually. Roleplaying section on the forums would be all they need to do. Some place we can find each other.
  • balthezorebalthezore Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    atlantix1 wrote: »
    RP in f2p mmo.. lol .. you guys made my day..

just because the game has d&d name doesnt mean its d&d mmo
    its PW f2p MMO

It's cryptic mmoRpg, PW has nothing to do with NW they are just hosting servers and selling stuff at ZEN shop.
  • killz2manykillz2many Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 146 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    zagith312 wrote: »
    >Complain about 'MMO Nerds'
    >Want a server for Role Playing (Totally not for nerds at all)

There isn't a roleplay server because I would assume it is a safe assumption that anyone who wants to roleplay a D&D game would use D&D for that, and not a video game.

That's why I said "MMO Nerds" Not to say d&d folk aren't nerds.. An MMO Nerd is more in reference to someone who plays a mmo for a month and jumps to the next. Most likely talking about World of Warcraft throughout the entire time playing any given mmo.
    Killz2Many ~ Greatest Weapon Fighter ~ Dragon Shard
    game-of-thrones-dani-burn-deal-with-it.gif