The Spellthief Trials
    By @Stebss
    Short Code: NW-DM900IFHK
    Tired of Being the Hero: NW-DGTOU4N94
  • Options
    brakkish1brakkish1 Member, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    zingarbage wrote: »
    It is a 3 hour downtime, but you can pay 500,000 AD and play right now!
    That seems cheap comparatively. PWE price would be more like 5mil.
  • Options
    devlinnedevlinne Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I said.......IT'S BETA!

Don't u realise that when this is said, it negates EVERY AND ALL debates/explanations/discussions?
    It's the gaming worlds AUTOWIN phrase dammit!

I say AGAIN......IT'S BETA!
    All threads and forums should be closed now.

Thanks.
    PITY,REGRET, AND MERCY are just EXCUSES for the strong not to kill the weak!
  • Options
    nikolass33nikolass33 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    solyad1 wrote: »
    Everything seems to be an "emergency" with these people. Hopefully this is just a rocky start because these 2-3 hour outages are starting to become tedious.

tumblr_m7lilwpAmJ1qa3mwh.png
  • Options
    solyad1solyad1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 127 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    RMT trumps their beta excuse, sorry.

When people pay they expect a certain level/quality of service which is starting to slip.
  • Options
    asakochanasakochan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    meldanion wrote: »
    .... Wtf do you think Beta Test means? The entire point of a beta is for the public to test changes they make, not so they can waste hours privately testing everything.

man i'm sick and tired of kiddies like you....would you finish with this <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> like "it's beta" idiocy? Gosh! >_<
    Get your head out from the box you've hidden in already, boy! :rolleyes:
  • Options
    solyad1solyad1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 127 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    It's my opinion so up yours.
  • Options
    bashyboo1bashyboo1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Its open beta, its what testing servers are used for.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    double2345
  • Options
    cmpinpointerrorcmpinpointerror Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users, Cryptic Developers, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Founder's Pack Users Posts: 646
    edited May 2013
    It's expected to be 2-3 hours. We decided to perform emergency network performance to increase the stability and performance of the game. Things should be much smoother after we're done.

We'll update you here, thank you! http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?212282-Neverwinter-maintenance-05-09-13
This discussion has been closed.