test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Cancel crafting task

abradaxabradax Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 64
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Can we have the ability to cancel crafting tasks in progress and simply lose the associated reward? I know I can pay astrals to complete but I would like to be able to just cancel if I decide to use my slot on something else.
Lieutenant Johnathan "Seven" Abradax
Liberated Borg -Captain USS Solstice
Member of Starfleet Borg Task Force - Tactical Unit
Post edited by abradax on

Comments

• Options
    terraform92terraform92 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm pretty sure you can do this. On Gateway its a little square in top right of slot. Hover your mouse and it says cancel. Not sure if it's the same ingame.
  • Options
    flatlyne9999flatlyne9999 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    you can upper right hand corner of task is a cancel button
    Xanther Falshun@flatlyne9999 - TR - Mindflayer

Member of 'The League of Monster Slayers' http://www.lomsglobal.com
  • Options
    sasheriasasheria Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The cancel "button" is REALLY tiny but it is upper right corner as Flatlyne9999 have said :)
    To grow old is inevitable, to grow up is optional.
    Please review my campaign and I'll return the favor.
  • Options
    someoneodsomeoneod Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Click the little circle with a line through it on the top right of each tab.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    must be how I missed it. using gateway on my phone. thanks
  • Options
    jetahjetah Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The tooltip states that you'll be refunded the materials. so if they are consumed, write a bug report.
    Open the Launcher. Click Options near the top. Check Disable on-demand patching. This will download another couple of gigs.

Ability Scores || All Attribute Roll Combinations || My Cleric Stream \o/
  • Options
    ahrimavizxahrimavizx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    abradax wrote: »
    must be how I missed it. using gateway on my phone. thanks

Speaking of this. Can we get a Gateway app for smartphones? That'd be amazing. Or even if someone could make my ******* windows phone stay logged in to websites, that'd work too.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Id live an app. Gateway acts weird on phones
  • Options
    ahrimavizxahrimavizx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    abradax wrote: »
    Id live an app. Gateway acts weird on phones

It really does. I have to check my email for a code to log in EVERY time I go to Gateway on my phone now. This didn't happen a few days ago, but now it happens every time. Pretty annoying, imo.