test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Foundry PvP maps.

giron88giron88 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 18 Arc User
edited May 2013 in The Foundry
Plain and simple. I think there should be an option to make PvP maps in the foundry to be added to the standard Domination map pool. I would hope they would be screened for imbalances, but this could keep a lot of PvP players happy for a long time. Just a cool idea I had.
Post edited by giron88 on

Comments

• bellaralodunbellaralodun Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I second this!
  • giron88giron88 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Glad to see someone likes it! haha
  • zovyazovya Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The Devs mentioned wanting to add this in the future. That doesn't mean anything though.
  • delavega86delavega86 Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    this is a must!

but id rather they fixed the imbalance issues first.
  • wasabisnooterwasabisnooter Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    +1

Agreed!
    The Emperor's Staff: NW-DUUNOHIB2

The Retribution of Kel'thalun: NW-DJ46U5NZG

The Conquering of Ymir: NW-D12TWV3K3
  • brakkish1brakkish1 Member, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    zovya wrote: »
    The Devs mentioned wanting to add this in the future. That doesn't mean anything though.
    This.

(10 chars)
  • jjb828jjb828 Member Posts: 340 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Maybe, or just more maps in general. Devs just give us 5-7 maps to change the view every now and then
    Check out the Neverwinter/ESO guild Rogue's Gallery! While you're at our forums, submit an application and join our glorious regime!
  • firefly113firefly113 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 80
    edited May 2013
    Would be totally neat to be able to develop PvP maps. +1 for the idea.
  • riggseeeriggseee Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    giron88 wrote: »
    Plain and simple. I think there should be an option to make PvP maps in the foundry to be added to the standard Domination map pool. I would hope they would be screened for imbalances, but this could keep a lot of PvP players happy for a long time. Just a cool idea I had.

I think this is a great idea, it was also posted on the subreddit earlier today.
    I think this would need some seriously big balance changes.

I think the big thing, would be map sides -- but the thought would be swap each side halfway through a PVP map to ensure fairness.
    I thought that was a GREAT suggestion to balance.
  • skeebyskeeby Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I got on the forums specifically to make a post about this. Good to see you sexy people feel the same way.

+100000 to this!
  • giron88giron88 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    lol that was me. Nitram Norig :D
  • pheelinpheelin Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I am 100% for this as a PvPer. I would spend a lot of time working on and perfecting not just "another domination map" but lots of PVP gameplay. The Foundry is cool but a solo quest doesn't really interest me, there is an untapped source of PVPers that have many great ideas that could really bring something special if given the chance.