test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Homeless DC (lvl23) beholder

benjamin319benjamin319 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
Looking for a Home (beholder). Guild must use Ventrilo, TS or Mumble. I'm 34 years old, not looking for drama, kids crying or free cookies..I have a 4 year old and deal with it in RL. I am NOT looking for a large guild that openly invites everyone they see. I'm looking for an organized guild that wants to play endgame. I have no pve or pvp preference, its all fun. This post my come across as being a jerk but I assure you I'm very easy to get along with and love to have fun.

Dimek Soulshield
Post edited by benjamin319 on

Comments

• cayllcayll Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hey,

We are a new guild, not very large at the moment, however, we are a large gaming community of over 2500 people that encompasses 25+ games, so if you want something on a larger community scale, we can offer that. We use TeamSpeak as our primary form of chat and usually have a few hundred people online minimum, so you're welcome to join any channel and either play or chat with them.

If you're interested www.taw.net or message Brom@cayll.