test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Server Status?

shahualingshahualing Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
It appears to be down, or is it just me?
Post edited by shahualing on

Comments

• xiolinxiolin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Its Maint time. Please do read the stickies next time.
    Thank You :)
    Xilly The Silly Dwarf of Eyrda :P
    Waiting for a cool sig T.T
  • a2ura2ur Member Posts: 32
    edited May 2013
    shahualing wrote: »
    It appears to be down, or is it just me?

maintenance from 7-8:30
  • soldacksoldack Member Posts: 31
    edited May 2013
    You could be less of a pompous jerk about it.

Really?

He said please and thank you.

Are YOU hearing a sarcastic tone? Maybe you are transferring your own issues....
    edited May 2013

Now what did I say to be a jerk? I just wrote that it's maintenance time and that you should read the stickies where the information has been posted.
  • spyke2009spyke2009 Member Posts: 674 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013

palm...this is face

Rmi0h.jpg
  • bellaralodunbellaralodun Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    lmfao. That was an awesome image :D
  • drpallisadedrpallisade Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 43
    edited May 2013
    xiolin wrote: »
    Now what did I say to be a jerk? I just wrote that it's maintenance time and that you should read the stickies where the information has been posted.

Hes been owned, that's why you got the usual response :)
    Castle Dunsmere
  • italics93italics93 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    pshh after i instal the game its Maint time ffs
  • drpallisadedrpallisade Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 43
    edited May 2013
    The way you typed the response did come off as snubbish.

If you had said, "It is maint time, you can usually find it in a sticky above the forum." it has a friendly and informative tone.

What you said however, comes off more like, "Come on you idiot, you should be aware of these things. IT'S RIGHT THERE!"

Yes exactly thats cause it is there

On the launcher when you start the game up

On the forums before you post, its about less than 5cms away from where you clicked new thread at the top of the forums :)

I suggest reading next time before posting then you will know to look the next time and be able to put in your own comments when the next person asks the same question.
    Castle Dunsmere
    edited May 2013
    The way you typed the response did come off as snubbish.

If you had said, "It is maint time, you can usually find it in a sticky above the forum." it has a friendly and informative tone.

What you said however, comes off more like, "Come on you idiot, you should be aware of these things. IT'S RIGHT THERE!"

Well it wasn't. I'm sorry that you saw it that way.

Now if I did wanted to be a jerk, i would have said something like:
    "Dude seriously? There's a thread on top of the page not to mention in the launcher itself it says there is going to be a maintenance. Next time read before you post -_-".

See, even when I'm a jerk, the reply is nicer then most people ^^
  • cleansweepercleansweeper Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    so in 4 min it will be online?
  • dmolisher1dmolisher1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Nop it will be online in 1h and 2 mins ... MAYBE.
    So think like 2 h from now, and if lucky it will be there in 1 h ;)
    Bards are awesome ... music and great tales off adventures.
  • acylionacylion Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 93
    edited May 2013

As xiolin said, it's not just a sticky in this forum section. It's also in the news and announcements, displayed when you open the game launcher, and in a pop-up box when you try to log in. It's also on the game's official facebook page and its twitter account.
  • erebus2075erebus2075 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    maint is laid on some really <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> times :) not well made at all but well nothing we can do about it ^^
  • peterfspeterfs Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    soldack wrote: »
    Really?

He said please and thank you.

Are YOU hearing a sarcastic tone? Maybe you are transferring your own issues....

QFT

The guy said please, thank you - that is the gold standard in the game of niceness.

OP needs to chill out.
  • mictacmictac Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Whats worse is now you are all gonna drag this on like a buncha silly kindagardners really get over it your all just as bad.
  • acylionacylion Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 93
    edited May 2013
    erebus2075 wrote: »
    maint is laid on some really <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> times :) not well made at all but well nothing we can do about it ^^

They actually do it around this time because now's when there's the lowest population and load on the servers. Yeah, it's a horrible time for me. I assume it's a horrible time for you too. But we're statistically in the minority here.