test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Holy maintenance batman

2»

Comments

• hkiewahkiewa Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 379 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    shahualing wrote: »
    I suppose in the end it's irrelevant, I probably wont spend any money on the game because of principle. And you will continue to fund the bad pricing. So we both lose out.

Brave social warrior! How do you feed that high horse?
  • kilo418kilo418 Member Posts: 823 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I thought this was a thread about maintenance....

Why are people discussing the Zen Store?
  • askopdkapokaskopdkapok Member Posts: 648 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I know this is still beta but seems they are doing this now every day to every other day. Can't they wait until the weekend and do this once a week unless it is MAJOR important. Getting a little tired of it being down more than up now ARRRRGH!!!! LOL

Them calling this "beta" at this point is just a cover for them releasing a game that probably wasn't quite ready.... but they couldn't do that and suck money out of your wallet at the same time. They know the most of their revenue will be in the first 90 days when people don't know better.
  • hkiewahkiewa Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 379 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    With your dollars.

I suppose that could be accurate. I do often donate to charitable causes
    edited May 2013
    I doubt that very much.

Quite often, have to maintain that high deduction every April
    edited May 2013
    So even your acts of kindness are selfish in nature, nice.

If you benefit, why do you care? You simply prove your entitlement nature and obviously never satisfied.
  • clansman2013clansman2013 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    So even your acts of kindness are selfish in nature, nice.

It's not selfish at all, it's a win/win situation. The charity get's it's money, the person get's their tax return.

How in the hell did we get to here anyway, man I need to quit reading internet forums. I'm too old for this <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • argantisargantis Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm noticing most of the people championing this game have blue titles.

Why wouldn't we? Obviously if we have a blue title we have decided the game is good enough to warrant some money spent. Just because we have a blue title does not mean that we are fanboi material. It just means that we like the game enough to actually pay something for it. I could just as easily say that the overwhelming majority of people that complain about the game do not have blue titles, but then I would just be as incorrect in the stereotype as you are.

Perceptions are your reality, but not necessarily reality.
  • rapticorrapticor Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,078 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    kilo418 wrote: »
    I thought this was a thread about maintenance....

Why are people discussing the Zen Store?

Every thread here turns into a discussion about the Zen store.

But back on topic... The game is in beta. Regardless of people claiming it's a a "launch" it's still a beta according to Cryptic and with betas you just have to expect frequent patches. If people can't abide a 3 hour patch every other day then they should probably wait until Cryptic officially considers the game a release before playing it. At that time if they are still doing patches every other day at 10:00 AM PST then perhaps you have some ground for complaint.
  • stubbinmytoestubbinmytoe Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 44
    edited May 2013
    I know this is still beta but seems they are doing this now every day to every other day. Can't they wait until the weekend and do this once a week unless it is MAJOR important. Getting a little tired of it being down more than up now ARRRRGH!!!! LOL

It is a major update, they found yet another exploit that the "kidiots" were using to get to level 60 overnight.
  • bellylintbellylint Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yeah it's annoying but the bugs must be squashed.

Raid... that's, just spray some on the program and no more bugs.