test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Storing mounts like companions maybe?

bakke75bakke75 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Would really like to see a better way to store mounts.
Currently I have 3 mounts, and when I clicked to equip my second mount, I was dissapointed to see the current system for mount-storage.
For those that have just one, the current system is that you can have one mount equipped, but all others either have to be stored in your bags or bank. There is no system to store mounts "on your character", if you get what i'm trying to say.
Post edited by bakke75 on

Comments

• Options
    bioshrikebioshrike Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,729 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Personally, I'm hoping that they implement some sort of player housing, which could have a stable for extra mounts and a great hall to keep extra companions. You could have an armory for extra gear you don't need, and so forth.
    <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::)xxxxxxxx(:::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::>
    "Is it better to be feared or respected? I say, is it too much to ask for both?" -Tony Stark
    Official NW_Legit_Community Forums
  • Options
    bakke75bakke75 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    +1 to your idea, but for now, I would be happy with just being able to have several mounts without storing them in my backpack. :)
  • Options
    beaghan1beaghan1 Member Posts: 404 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    it's been mentioned before, it is a great idea and I'm hoping that they do it.
  • Options
    beaghan1beaghan1 Member Posts: 404 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    it'd probably be much easier for mounts too as they don't have enhancement slots or any gear
  • Options
    crussifycrussify Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I wanted to post a new thread to ask this question but I guess I can't because of my probationary period. /stupid

Anyways, last night while playing I had just opened 2 Nightmare lock boxes and some orange letters appeared in my chat window:

"Admin: you will receive a nightmare mount."

Any clue what that means? Did I get one out of the box and wont receive it until I ding 20? I am only 19 now.
  • Options
    morbicmorbic Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yup...they should probably change the idle companion tab of the inventory to companions and mounts with the 2 bag hotkeys like they have for resources and assets under the professions section of inventory.