test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Rogue PvP Build

elitexenoelitexeno Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 32 Arc User
edited May 2013 in The Thieves' Den
Alot of you may have met me in pvp I am the guildless Artemis Entreri. Several people have whispered me that I am very good and would like to know my build. So here it is.;) Anticipating your enemies moves helps alot, along with timing your dodge roll for those nasty 1shots. Have any questions feel free to ask. :) Oh and btw you must be a human race to get this many feat points.

n1_zps19d5e2eb.png
n2-Copy_zpsa6a9a4c1.png
Post edited by elitexeno on

Comments

• elitexenoelitexeno Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    n3_zps83839234.png
    n4_zps138ad906.png
  • imnottouchinyouimnottouchinyou Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    is it okay if you show me your stat points~ thanks ^^
    edited May 2013
    When I made my character and rolled stats I got 18 Strength and 16 Dexterity. Here are my stats with my current gear. When I was able to distribute stat points leveling up I put 1 in Strength and 1 in Dexterity every time.

n5_zps489279dc.png
  • deviokdeviok Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Thanks for sharing, this is good information!
    edited May 2013
    im surprised that you even were able to get 18 str because i tried really hard to get high str and kept getting high dex~
    edited May 2013
    I meant that I got 16 then added the +2 to strength.:p
  • azeratezazeratez Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Why do you go Executioner over Scoundrel? It seems like Scoundrel would be the better choice because of the extra damage on Sly Flourish and Cloud of Steel. As Scoundrel you can also Shocking Execution more thanks to the Action Rush talent. The only real useful thing that i see in Executioner is the extra Crit % and the 25% more crit severity on your first attack in stealth (Not including the last talent of the tier of both specs, as they're about equal.) Though, im a fairly new TR so i would love to know your thoughts on this! :)
    edited May 2013
    what you prefer to use the racial 2 str or 2 dex and does it make a difference end game?
    edited May 2013
    2 strength. I use duelist's flurry which is why I went with executioner tree. I also like the skills there better than the other two. At level 60 my setup is skillful infiltrator, infiltrator's action, lashing blade, dazing strike, impossible to catch, duelist's flurry, cloud of steel, and shocking execution.
  • jajajaexistiertjajajaexistiert Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    you are failskilled bro
    edited May 2013
    Thanks for the glory. :)
    edited May 2013
    so the 2 str means a lot end game?