test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[Fortes Fortuna Adjuvat] :: Close-knit, late-night PvE guild on Mindflayer

shaemisshaemis Member Posts: 0 Arc User
FORTES FORTUNA ADJUVAT

Fortes Fortuna Adjuvat is a small (for now) guild made up of friends from previous MMOs (including WoW, Rift, and TERA Online) that are now looking to build a fun, stable, and progressive group of players in order to build to a serious late-night PvE team (shooting for rough hours of 9:00 PM PST start time).

Our name is derived from the personal motto of Napoleon, meaning "Fortune Favors The Bold". We believe that wholeheartedly, looking to push forward as far and as fast as we can in progression.

We're looking for mature PvE-focused players (we do have some PvPers as well, and will strive to set up organized PVP groups). We're currently open to all classes, but we're in particular need of another Guardian Fighter.

We have a Mumble server for voice chat, and are usually on it nightly hanging out, questing, and grouping up for instances. Chat is always active and funny, but can sometimes gets a little raunchy, so be prepared! We also gather on other games (LOL, Defiance, Minecraft, various Steam games) from time to time for fun.

If you have any questions, or are interested, please contact either me here or in-game (@Shaemis), or our proper leader @Trivianinja for more info.

Thank you for your time!
Post edited by shaemis on

Comments

• echidnaguyechidnaguy Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Bumped for great justice.

Still looking for good folks.
  • ladywillow15ladywillow15 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    This guild sounds really interesting! My "main" character is on the Dragon Shard, but I recently created a cleric on Mindflayer, and was hoping to find a nice guild to join.

Do you have level requirements? I think I'm around level 5 right now.
  • shaemisshaemis Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    None at all! Just find one of us in-game and you can meet with us and decide if you think we'd be a good fit. I'll be on for a bit tonight!